• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
GHB, or γ-Hydroxybutyric acid, is a central nervous system depressant used both medicinally and recreationally. Its uses in medicine are to treat narcolepsy (sodium oxybate) and works as an anaesthetic, although not widely used for the latter purpose. In recreational use, GHB is used by athletes as a means to reduce fat and build muscle. It's also commonly used in parties as a way to increase lust and euphoria. It is easy to accidentally overdose on GHB, especially in parties where alcohol and other drugs are also taken. The number of accidental deaths caused by GHB surpassed MDMA in 2014. The reason why GHB isn't used as a method of suicide is that it's less lethal than heroin and fentanyl, making the latter options worth the time and money instead. Now that the introduction is over - let's get to the important stuff!

• How does suicide by GHB work?
  • Symptoms, pharmacokinetics and antiemetics
  • Drug interactions
  • Frequently asked questions

GHB works almost indifferently to pentobarbital. It's a CNS depressant that works via GABA-B (pentobarbital works via the more common GABA-A). GABA stands for γ-aminobutyric acid, and it works as an inhibitory (blocker) neurotransmitter. There are three different types of GABA; GABA-A (GA), GABA-B (GB) and GABA-C (GC). GA and GC are both ligand-gated ion channels - this means that the receptors work via ions travelling through a receptor channel. The GA receptor channel opens when a GA ligand binds to it, thus letting Cl- ions run through it. When the Cl- ions have entered the postsynaptic site, it becomes hyperpolarized. Hyperpolarized neurons are less susceptible to action potential, which creates the CNS depressant effects. The GB receptor is a G-coupled protein receptor, much like the D2 and 5-HT3 in antiemetics, and not a ligand-gated ion channel. GHB also binds to the GHB receptor (full agonist). GBL and 1,4-butanediol are precursors to GHB and are converted to GHB by enzymes in the body. I won't get into too much detail about the different receptors, but the bottom line is: GA and GB work differently but have the same outcome. The amount of GHB is needed for a swift suicide depending on the person. The lethal dose is stated as 50mg/kg, but a higher dose is recommended for suicide (100mg+/kg).

GHB often comes in a liquid or salt. It is important to be aware of the concentration of GHB that you're taking. GHB does not leave any physical damages to users who aren't chronic abusers. No long-term problems will affect someone who overdoses on GHB.

The cause of death by a GHB overdose is the same as pentobarbital: respiratory depression followed by respiratory arrest. The person will not be conscious when the respiratory failure sets in and will thereby not suffer pain or psychological symptoms of hypercapnic alarm responses. Symptoms of a moderate GHB ingestion are:
Euphoria
Drowsiness
Sensitivity to touch
Increased lust
Memory lapses

When taken in a moderate and safe amount, GHB is a pleasurable drug. GHB becomes a lot more potent when other CNS depressants and sedatives are taken with it. Other common CNS depressants are alcohol, benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, barbiturates, anticonvulsants, etc. GHB can be potent by itself, but when you're using it as a means of suicide, it is important to always combine them with at least alcohol. Symptoms of a severe GHB overdose are:
Bradycardia
Bradypnea
Hypotension
Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Seizures/convulsions
Euphoria
Apnea
Respiratory depression -> respiratory failure -> respiratory arrest
Periodic Cheyne-Stokes respiration
Coma
Death

Now, that's quite the intimidating list! It is not as bad as it actually sounds. I'll go through the symptoms.
Bradycardia, hypotension & bradypnea
These symptoms are present in all CNS depressants. They're not painful, and they prevent panic and stress. The symptoms of these are often dizziness and tiredness (chest pain may be present).
Somnolence
Somnolence is very peaceful and will make you fall asleep.
Confusion
You may struggle to pay attention and think properly.
Vomiting
Vomiting is dreaded when it comes to suicide. Vomiting it GHB overdoses often occur when the person is unconscious, and that's where the real (second to respiratory depression) danger lies for people who accidentally overdose on it. Antiemetics aren't completely necessary for a GHB overdose since it's very unlikely that the person will experience it before they pass out. Nausea may be present, so prepare for that. Using antiemetics can make the method more comfortable. Not using them can make it more lethal. If a person decides to do this method without antiemetics, it is important to remember that lying in recovery position or on the stomach will decrease the odds of death.
Seizures/convulsions/ataxia
Like vomiting, these symptoms occur in the late stages of consciousness in which the person is almost entirely unconscious. I would still recommend taking anticonvulsants just because they have an additive CNS depressant effect and will make this method more comfortable. Convulsions may be treated by taking benzodiazepines. Convulsions often occur if GHB is taken together with stimulants (more on this later). Seizures are actually uncommon. Many of the seizure diagnoses connected to a GHB overdose is mistaken for the real reason: myoclonus. Seizures can occur via hypoxia (unconscious)
Euphoria
Euphoria might be felt in the beginning.
Apnea
Apnea occurs when the person is unconscious.
Respiratory depression
All pulmonary symptoms are most likely felt in the late stages of consciousness and are most prevalent when the person is unconscious.
PCC occurs when the person is unconscious.
Coma/death
Self-explanatory.

Pharmacokinetics
GHB reaches its peak concentration in blood plasma after 25-60 minutes. Symptoms often occur within 15-45 minutes. GHB metabolizes extremely fast (short half-life), which means that people who have overdosed on the drug often aren't intubated or even treated with activated charcoal. All symptoms of a moderate dose go away within 1-3 hours, and a full recovery of a GHB overdose may occur within 4-8 hours.

Drug interactions
Drugs that potentiate GHB are:
Alcohol (essential, recommended dose at 300-400ml+ of 40-70% ethanol)
Benzodiazepines (recommended to use short-acting ones such as alprazolam)
Anticonvulsants (recommended)
Antiemetics (recommended, see below)
Beta-blockers (can be used for comfort and increased lethality)
Opioids (not recommended due to increased nausea and premature vomiting, not worth it)

Drugs that hinders the potency of GHB are:
ADHD medication
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Ecstasy
Nicotine (don't smoke!)
Pseudoephedrine
Atropine <-
Naxolone <-

basically all types of stimulants
Stimulants together with GHB may promote seizures whilst alcohol does the opposite.

FaQ (just kidding, no one asks these)
Q: GABA inhibits dopamine- and serotonin release, how come it activates the reward system?
A: Low doses of any type of GABA agonists does this. This is the reason why it's used in medicine for schizophrenia (too much dopamine) and against narcolepsy (basically mini-seizures). However, in higher doses, GABA does the exact opposite! Crazy!

Q: Oh, I see! Antiemetics aren't necessary for this method.
A: Technically, you are right. GHB metabolizes so fast that vomiting is mostly futile. I still heavily recommend it if you're planning on taking GHB since it's a lot more comfortable. Antiemetics do have CNS depressant effects, whilst being only slight, is still something. I wouldn't skip them if I were you.

Q: Are you saying that GHB is superior over [insert method here]?
A: Not at all. The only reason I wrote this was because people should know their options.

Anyways, that's it!

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
One thing I forgot to mention is that you can build up a tolerance to GHB and alcohol, so beware!

Reactions: Euthanza
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
To source it is? only on the dark web? I have dreamed of this method.

It does taste a bit like petrol - I have just tried it once. How much of it do you need to drink?

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
To source it is? only on the dark web? I have dreamed of this method.

It does taste a bit like petrol - I have just tried it once. How much of it do you need to drink?
I cannot comment on where you could get GHB since it is a schedule I controlled substance in the United States and illegal in many more countries. I suppose a trusted darknet market would happen to sell it. The lethal dose is 50mg/kg, but as I mentioned above, I recommend a way stronger dose (especially if you're a drinker or drug abuser). I would personally go for 100-150mg/kg.

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
yeah GHB is known to be highly lethal. it's strange PPH makes no mention of it. it should be available on the darknet and reasonably cheap too.
There must be a good reason for that.

Reactions: RN12
T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
I'm drawn to this method as well (N is my first choice, but just in case it doesn't come through). Does anyone know any reputable sites to purchase?

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
yeah GHB is known to be highly lethal. it's strange PPH makes no mention of it. it should be available on the darknet and reasonably cheap too.

Good enough for serial murderers, yet not good enough to make it inside the PPeH ?

It was invented in 1961. A bit of lagging behind here

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
Found a source for 40g at 145 € s/h included. Regarding stealth for delivery, it looks like a small bottle of water, unlabelled.
At my weight, that would be sufficient to CTB 5 times. Blacking out appears very frequent by mistake since the dosing is super sensitive between feeling nothing and achieving a delightful euphoria, until it's too much. If done wrong recreationnally, at worse, you wake up some hours later, without a hangover. In other words, if overdosing, there won't be calibration error.
Getting it in extra, I plan to toy around the passing threshold to preview the experience.
This method could prove to be fast, peaceful and cheap. Thx for sharing

Last edited:
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
Quote from Wikipedia:
"It was also studied as an intravenous anesthetic agent and was marketed for that purpose starting in 1964 in Europe but it was not widely adopted as it caused seizures; as of 2006 that use was still authorized in France and Italy but not widely used."

Another Wiki

So the most daunting exterior sign regarding an overdose would be convulsions, but the fact is they're generally not felt by the attendee. At the stage of seizures,it's overall too late to figure out what you're going through, if not mistaken ?

Random discussions with worthy info. Reddit has many testimonials of users debating

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
Received today safe and sound. Could not be any more discreet !

511 1

Specially ordered a low concentration dose @ 0.2g per ml, with the goal in mind to finetune the discovery of when the G-hole is going to trigger in me and assess my sensitivity overal. Although, for Ctb,no need for precision.
On the contrary, I'd use a regular 0.8g to 1.2g per ml higher concentration. Since it must be diluted inside a "cocktail" of own choice that masks its flavor, the volume to drink should roughly be equal anyway.

I'm impatient to perform attempts now, and eventually enjoy the trial and error process with recreational happy side rewards

Last edited:
M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
that's the drug that was used when I got raped.
It was completely odorless in a glass of water, but it tasted bitter. I could understand that something was not normal as soon as I drank, but I first thought that maybe there was some wine mixed with the water.
It gave me a bad headache and quick loss of consciousness (maybe in less than half an hour), only a little nausea (from headache), but no vomiting.

It makes me sad to read again about it and to learn that it can be deadly in high doses. Even if I reported the person to the police, nothing was done and my case was quickly closed.

HomesickAlien

HomesickAlien

Vicious Cycle
Nov 5, 2019
GHB, or γ-Hydroxybutyric acid, is a central nervous system depressant used both medicinally and recreationally. Its uses in medicine are to treat narcolepsy (sodium oxybate) and works as an anaesthetic, although not widely used for the latter purpose. In recreational use, GHB is used by athletes as a means to reduce fat and build muscle. It's also commonly used in parties as a way to increase lust and euphoria. It is easy to accidentally overdose on GHB, especially in parties where alcohol and other drugs are also taken. The number of accidental deaths caused by GHB surpassed MDMA in 2014. The reason why GHB isn't used as a method of suicide is that it's less lethal than heroin and fentanyl, making the latter options worth the time and money instead. Now that the introduction is over - let's get to the important stuff!
Looks promising! My first method is still CO, but if I can get my hands on this I might reconsider.
Thanks for sharing

Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
CO is Monoxyde Carbon or exhaustion fumes from car or barbecue in a tent if you prefer

catdaddy2601

catdaddy2601

Aug 6, 2021
I bought some , planned to CTB but I chickened out. When my mental health improved I threw the bottles of GHB away but now my depression has returned and I plan on doing it again... Hopefully my SI don't kick in this time!

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

• Drug interactions

GHB works almost indifferently to pentobarbital. It's a CNS depressant that works via GABA-B (pentobarbital works via the more common GABA-A). GABA stands for γ-aminobutyric acid, and it works as an inhibitory (blocker) neurotransmitter. There are three different types of GABA; GABA-A (GA), GABA-B (GB) and GABA-C (GC). GA and GC are both ligand-gated ion channels - this means that the receptors work via ions travelling through a receptor channel. The GA receptor channel opens when a GA ligand binds to it, thus letting Cl- ions run through it. When the Cl- ions have entered the postsynaptic site, it becomes hyperpolarized. Hyperpolarized neurons are less susceptible to action potential, which creates the CNS depressant effects. The GB receptor is a G-coupled protein receptor, much like the D2 and 5-HT3 in antiemetics, and not a ligand-gated ion channel. GHB also binds to the GHB receptor (full agonist). GBL and 1,4-butanediol are precursors to GHB and are converted to GHB by enzymes in the body. I won't get into too much detail about the different receptors, but the bottom line is: GA and GB work differently but have the same outcome. The amount of GHB is needed for a swift suicide depending on the person. The lethal dose is stated as 50mg/kg, but a higher dose is recommended for suicide (100mg+/kg).

GHB often comes in a liquid or salt. It is important to be aware of the concentration of GHB that you're taking. GHB does not leave any physical damages to users who aren't chronic abusers. No long-term problems will affect someone who overdoses on GHB.

The cause of death by a GHB overdose is the same as pentobarbital: respiratory depression followed by respiratory arrest. The person will not be conscious when the respiratory failure sets in and will thereby not suffer pain or psychological symptoms of hypercapnic alarm responses. Symptoms of a moderate GHB ingestion are:
Euphoria
Drowsiness
Sensitivity to touch
Increased lust
Memory lapses

When taken in a moderate and safe amount, GHB is a pleasurable drug. GHB becomes a lot more potent when other CNS depressants and sedatives are taken with it. Other common CNS depressants are alcohol, benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, barbiturates, anticonvulsants, etc. GHB can be potent by itself, but when you're using it as a means of suicide, it is important to always combine them with at least alcohol. Symptoms of a severe GHB overdose are:
Bradycardia
Bradypnea
Hypotension
Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Seizures/convulsions
Euphoria
Apnea
Coma
Death

Now, that's quite the intimidating list! It is not as bad as it actually sounds. I'll go through the symptoms.
These symptoms are present in all CNS depressants. They're not painful, and they prevent panic and stress. The symptoms of these are often dizziness and tiredness (chest pain may be present).
Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Vomiting is dreaded when it comes to suicide. Vomiting it GHB overdoses often occur when the person is unconscious, and that's where the real (second to respiratory depression) danger lies for people who accidentally overdose on it. Antiemetics aren't completely necessary for a GHB overdose since it's very unlikely that the person will experience it before they pass out. Nausea may be present, so prepare for that. Using antiemetics can make the method more comfortable. Not using them can make it more lethal. If a person decides to do this method without antiemetics, it is important to remember that lying in recovery position or on the stomach will decrease the odds of death.
Like vomiting, these symptoms occur in the late stages of consciousness in which the person is almost entirely unconscious. I would still recommend taking anticonvulsants just because they have an additive CNS depressant effect and will make this method more comfortable. Convulsions may be treated by taking benzodiazepines. Convulsions often occur if GHB is taken together with stimulants (more on this later). Seizures are actually uncommon. Many of the seizure diagnoses connected to a GHB overdose is mistaken for the real reason: myoclonus. Seizures can occur via hypoxia (unconscious)
Euphoria
Apnea
Respiratory depression
All pulmonary symptoms are most likely felt in the late stages of consciousness and are most prevalent when the person is unconscious.
Coma/death
Self-explanatory.

Pharmacokinetics
GHB reaches its peak concentration in blood plasma after 25-60 minutes. Symptoms often occur within 15-45 minutes. GHB metabolizes extremely fast (short half-life), which means that people who have overdosed on the drug often aren't intubated or even treated with activated charcoal. All symptoms of a moderate dose go away within 1-3 hours, and a full recovery of a GHB overdose may occur within 4-8 hours.

Drug interactions
Opioids (not recommended due to increased nausea and premature vomiting, not worth it)

ADHD medication
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Ecstasy
Nicotine (don't smoke!)
Pseudoephedrine
Atropine <-
Naxolone <-

Stimulants together with GHB may promote seizures whilst alcohol does the opposite.

Q: GABA inhibits dopamine- and serotonin release, how come it activates the reward system?
A: Low doses of any type of GABA agonists does this. This is the reason why it's used in medicine for schizophrenia (too much dopamine) and against narcolepsy (basically mini-seizures). However, in higher doses, GABA does the exact opposite! Crazy!

A: Technically, you are right. GHB metabolizes so fast that vomiting is mostly futile. I still heavily recommend it if you're planning on taking GHB since it's a lot more comfortable. Antiemetics do have CNS depressant effects, whilst being only slight, is still something. I wouldn't skip them if I were you.

A: Not at all. The only reason I wrote this was because people should know their options.

Anyways, that's it!

So many scientific terms I don't understand but I guess it works; GHB is only one of hundreds maybe thousand rarely explored substances that kill fast

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
is it really an easy and fatal method? I know people that overdose but they somehow always wake up... (but i mean unconscious overdose)

that shit is in shitloads on our streets here. I have a liter in 30 minutes if i want for $35
I mean GHB is used to knock people unconscious so it must be able to kill painlessly when overdosed right...

10 grams or more

here it's liquid. Normally on a party people take shots of 2-5ml 1 time an hour

I would personally go for 100-150mg/kg.
whut?? you mean 70kg person takes 7liter? I think it's ridiculous

Last edited:
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I'm seriously looking into this method. Seems like it hasn't been done much before on SS, so I'm a bit sketched out by it. However, it seems like at least I'd avoid some of the risks of SN survival (like delayed kidney damage, cancer, hair loss, etc). Ugh, wish CTB weren't so difficult.

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
I'm seriously looking into this method. Seems like it hasn't been done much before on SS, so I'm a bit sketched out by it. However, it seems like at least I'd avoid some of the risks of SN survival (like delayed kidney damage, cancer, hair loss, etc). Ugh, wish CTB weren't so difficult.
yes GHB is not damaging, it's actually a body substance, strange but true.
When you overdose you will be fine most of the times, it's actually like a coma or anesthesia for surgery. In the worst case you wake up hours later and it didn't work out. I was not a heavy drug user but I used it one time in my life and went KO, i woke up 4hours later with my friends still partying in the room with heavy music. you really get in some sort of a coma they pulled out my clothes and painted shit on me like smileys etc. (and no they didn't rape me lol) You really don't notice anything of it, but i didn't walk wide-legged afterwards.
But it will be problematic when someone finds you like that when 'not' in a party scene ;) i took 3-5ml multiple times, i think 4 times in 4 hours. It was a nice experience, but not my drug.

But i only knew about liquid GHB, i have friends that use it. The only thing i know if used recreational, that a lot of people get addicted to it because it's such a chilled out feeling. And the withdrawal is rough and dangerous even life threatening if not done the right way. Many people can only stop when switching to benzo or other drugs like Methadon and Heroin, else not possible
But that doesn't bother us, just interesting ;)

Last edited:
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Many people can only stop when switching to benzo or other drugs like Methadon and Heroin, else not possible

I mean, they switch over to benzo

Just like they do with Heroin addicts that switch over to Methadon

if you read fast it looks like GHB addicts switch over to Heroin or Methadon, that's not the case lol. I just forgot the comma ','

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Oral bioavailability of GHB is 25% according to wikipedia, 25-40% according to some authorities with a major influence of taking the drug on an empty stomach or after eating a meal, and 65% according to science direct.

20220716 190913

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
yes GHB is not damaging, it's actually a body substance, strange but true.
When you overdose you will be fine most of the times, it's actually like a coma or anesthesia for surgery. In the worst case you wake up hours later and it didn't work out. I was not a heavy drug user but I used it one time in my life and went KO, i woke up 4hours later with my friends still partying in the room with heavy music. you really get in some sort of a coma they pulled out my clothes and painted shit on me like smileys etc. (and no they didn't rape me lol) You really don't notice anything of it, but i didn't walk wide-legged afterwards.
But it will be problematic when someone finds you like that when 'not' in a party scene ;) i took 3-5ml multiple times, i think 4 times in 4 hours. It was a nice experience, but not my drug.

But i only knew about liquid GHB, i have friends that use it. The only thing i know if used recreational, that a lot of people get addicted to it because it's such a chilled out feeling. And the withdrawal is rough and dangerous even life threatening if not done the right way. Many people can only stop when switching to benzo or other drugs like Methadon and Heroin, else not possible
But that doesn't bother us, just interesting ;)

Did you drink or inject the liquid?
What does it taste?

L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Be careful with this stuff. It's rarely lethal on its own, you'd need like half a bottle of vodka + 10g of GHB (tastes like shit, careful not to throw up) and ideally an antiemetic. It can probably work if done right but I personally couldn't do it.

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021

• Drug interactions

Euphoria
Drowsiness
Sensitivity to touch
Increased lust
Memory lapses

Bradycardia
Bradypnea
Hypotension
Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Seizures/convulsions
Euphoria
Apnea
Coma
Death

Somnolence
Confusion
Vomiting
Euphoria
Apnea
Respiratory depression
Coma/death
Self-explanatory.

Pharmacokinetics

Drug interactions

ADHD medication
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Ecstasy
Nicotine (don't smoke!)
Pseudoephedrine
Atropine <-
Naxolone <-

Anyways, that's it!
I got roofied once a long time ago. Just noticed that my alcohol free beer tasted bitter all of the sudden. Luckily I only had one sip and made it home alone within 10 minutes. Last thing I remember was opening the front door and walked and felt like I was very drunk.
Woke up the next day at 4pm with the worse headache of my life.
So even very small doses are quite dangerous

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Did you drink or inject the liquid?
What does it taste?
i did drink 5ml

it tastes very nasty very bitter. That's why people mix 5ml with a drink. It would be rough for me to drink a whole bottle.. It's the same like drinking a bottle of toxic glue or something. I don't know how much is needed exactly from the liquid.
I read that strength is mostly 400mg/ml

You can test 3-5ml on forehand, you will feel chilled out. It can't do much harm, the only harm it can do that you like it and get addicted lol.
But i guess that won't be the case. People like it, you feel dazed, dizzy, chilled and horny. But i don't understand that people get addicted to such drugs.
But yes the addiction turns out physically after some weeks...
I just tried it once for fun. And it was nice.

The person above posted 10g of GHB is necessary. So that will be 25ml
that's easy to do... even when it's very nasty. Just mix it with cola or something
Even 50ml must be possible. But i guess some alcohol is needed too to make it more toxic.

I read in the newspaper recently, here 5 blocks away on a Friday night a 22 year old guy was drinking alcohol for the weekend and did too much GHB, he passed out and died instantly.

InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
If a person were to take 50ml of pure GHB and taking xanax and 400ml of alcohol

Question
How much mg of xanax would they need?