GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Actually , the prize winner message came before I sent her the long message

But like you said , there were only ever three interactions via the private message between me and her and I left it like that on purpose . I was a idiot for sending that , but like the other poster said here , it can be a lesson learned for me

Thanks for clarifying, and it definitely can. I just chose to take the softer approach for once. A gentle FYI, it may help you to think of her as a woman and not a girl.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I know that you are not considering to CTB because of this twitter girl and it is just another thing that upset you but I hope you can find a friend or gf whatever you feel you need to enjoy life.

Oh no , totally , I am catching the bus for a whole history of mental torture that has occurred since at least the late 90's , when I was still at school . I just was not cut out for this world and life

My mind has gone far beyond repair now , where as back in the late 90's or early 2000's I may have been curable . I am not sure

I wish it was not like this as I wish my family no pain at all , but it is what it is

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for clarifying, and it definitely can. I just chose to take the softer approach for once. A gentle FYI, it may help you to think of her as a woman and not a girl.

I do think of her as a woman , I just use girl out of habit

She does look young though , may be it is her dress style or mannerisms that does that

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I do think of her as a woman , I just use girl out of habit

She does look young though , may be it is her dress style or mannerisms that does that

Maybe not...

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
People like other's posts out of politeness, especially if they were tagged in them. Please, whatever happens, don't ask her why she unfollowed you

I have not and have no intention of asking her why she un-followed me

I am not as up set as I would have been may be a year ago or so , but it is still a little disappointing

I also did not feel she was obligated to like my posts at all . I would have been totally fine with her not doing so

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have not and have no intention of asking her why she un-followed me

I am not as up set as I would have been may be a year ago or so , but it is still a little disappointing

I also did not feel she was obligated to like my posts at all . I would have been totally fine with her not doing so
Okay. No need to get defensive, though, I was not attacking you. I find it cute that you liked that girl because of a shared interest.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Okay. No need to get defensive, though, I was not attacking you. I find it cute that you liked that girl because of a shared interest.

I think you mis-interpreted my reaction lol

I was not getting defensive at all , I was replying calmly . I should have put one of those silly emoji's next to it

All I can say is , well , God does not exist

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Better yet, think of her as a man. #equality
"Softer approach" lol. Thanks for not calling him a potential rapist, like you tend to do when you are not being soft.

I think you mis-interpreted my reaction lol

I was not getting defensive at all , I was replying calmly . I should have put one of those silly emoji's next to it

All I can say is , well , God does not exist
It's fine. :hug: God is dead, for better or worse.

Last edited:
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
OP, I actually have another theory. Some of us picky women don't like to get or send both Christmas wishes and HNY wishes in close succession. Mindful that not everyone celebrates Christmas, I only send one short message with seasonal greetings around New Year's. Wishing her Merry Xmas and HNY might have made her a bit uncomfortable. Just a theory, I'm curious what other people think.

About getting rejected, well we all do. I used to be really good friends with a woman at work, share women's stuff, and then I saw on fb that she had gotten married. I was a bit shocked not to have been invited, but I liked her pics and wished her happiness etc. She unfriended me immediately and never spoke to me again. After a while she moved. Years after I found out that she had cheated on her soon-to-be hubby with a work colleague that I was also good friends with. So I guess she was in some self-protection mode.

Anyhow don't beat yourself up over this.

For the others: About him really having good memory, I think it has more to do with the game than some obsession with this woman. He's more upset at being rejected, we can assume he's fairly young.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
OP is just autistic and sadly this experience is nothing knew for those who lack social skills and ability to truly learn them as a whole.
No one else can see this? it is very autistic.

Not hating on OP at all I am very sympathetic
Don't you think your replies are rude? This is the third/ fourth time I saw a rude reply from you. You can say what you think in kinder ways.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
How is it rude? I had a lil chat with OP I do not think I was rude.
It is not rude to point out that it is likely due to autism it would be the same as telling someone they are depressed after showing telling signs.

Why do you think it is wrong to be autistic? people do not choose to be an autist they just are.

I am not autistic at all , I am a little sensitive though

I communicated with her fine and still communicate with the others fine too , it had nothing to do with the lack of social skills . It was just a stupid decision by me to write her what I did

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
How is it rude? I had a lil chat with OP I do not think I was rude.
It is not rude to point out that it is likely due to autism it would be the same as telling someone they are depressed after showing telling signs.

Why do you think it is wrong to be autistic? people do not choose to be an autist they just are.
Are you a psychiatrist to diagnose?

Reactions: foreverlikethestars, Skathon and Now_And_Then
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
that is interesting you are not or do not identify as autistic as the thing that jumped out at me when reading the thread was autism.
Why did you choose to write her a long personal message when you do not know her then? I am curious.
As I have said you are a sweet man <3

I definitely am not autistic . I commicate fairly well , even in person . I am just very messed up due to traumatic feelings when I was a child

I was going through a rough time when I did that and just wanted her to know I really admired her attitude and personality

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
No but it is quite obvious when someone is autistic or at the least lack social skills to a notable degree.
Things that made me think OP are autistic were the fact a girl messages him once to tell him he won a prize and then hesent a giant message about how much he loves her personality whilst not knowing her and thinking it is ok to ask her why she did not like a post he tagged her in.
This in conjunction with what appears to be an obsession of a fandom lead me to think he is likely autiistic.
He cannot see how it was inappropriate and that anyone could expect the same reaction given what he had done.

Obviously lacking in social skills likely autistic.
You are making out as if autism is some sort of bad thing in terms of making someone less of a person.

No , I did not send her the message because of her telling me about the prize . I never even hinted it was that . But me and the lady had spoken quite a lot { along with others } in Twitter threads and You Tube live chats for about a year before I sent her that message . And at the time I knew it was a extreme and abnormal thing to do to send her a message like that , but I thought* screw *it and take the risk , because I was suicidal back then and thought I may as well tell her how sweet I thought she was

Don't forget , being extremely suicidal , I am and was not in my right frame of mind

I also do not lack social skills at all and I said in a post above that I communicate fairly well to people when my mind is not concentrating on my dark thoughts

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
You're trying to provoke me by saying I have an issue with autistic people.
I have an issue with uninformed people like you, armchair psychiatrists.

EDIT: @hoping to lose hope

Reactions: foreverlikethestars, Silvermorning, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
No but it is quite obvious when someone is autistic or at the least lack social skills to a notable degree.
Things that made me think OP are autistic were the fact a girl messages him once to tell him he won a prize and then hesent a giant message about how much he loves her personality whilst not knowing her and thinking it is ok to ask her why she did not like a post he tagged her in.
This in conjunction with what appears to be an obsession of a fandom lead me to think he is likely autiistic.
He cannot see how it was inappropriate and that anyone could expect the same reaction given what he had done.

Obviously lacking in social skills likely autistic.
You are making out as if autism is some sort of bad thing in terms of making someone less of a person.
Oh really, it is quite obvious that he is autistic, based on a few posts? Go be an edgelord somewhere else, this is not the place for this.

Reactions: foreverlikethestars, Silvermorning and GoneGoneGone
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Oh really, it is quite obvious that he is autistic, based on a few posts? Go be an edgelord somewhere else, this is not the place for this.
I am not being a "edgelord" I was not rude at all it just gave off vibes of what all the confirmed autistic people I have known do.
How is it edgy?
It would be edgy if I was rude to him but saying: hmm someone that sends huge messages to girls online who they do not know and keeps track of the specifics of when they have liked all their posts etc may be autistic is not edgy.

Why do you think being autistic is some type of insult? it is not right that you do think that way because people cannot help lacking social skills.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I am not being a "edgelord" I was not rude at all it just gave off vibes of what all the confirmed autistic people I have known do.
How is it edgy?
It would be edgy if I was rude to him but saying: hmm someone that sends huge messages to girls online who they do not know and keeps track of the specifics of when they have liked all their posts etc may be autistic is not edgy.

Why do you think being autistic is some type of insult? it is not right that you do think that way because people cannot help lacking social skills.

I do not think it is an insult, but I find insulting when people label others arbitrarily. Your posts are giving off vibes that you are a troll, and I've had this gut feeling about you since you showed up on this site. You are smarter than other, more obvious trolls, and there is an element of plausible deniability in your posts. You just seem very dishonest. why are you on this site, remind me please? Are you suicidal?

Reactions: Silvermorning and GoneGoneGone
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019

How is it edgy?

I did not ' keep track ' of when she liked or did not like my posts , I just obviously never saw her name in my notifications for a long time and that is how I know

It really does not bother me that she never liked my posts for a while , I was just baffled as to why she un-followed me now rather than back then , if I did freak her out

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I did not ' keep track ' of when she liked or did not like my posts , I just obviously never saw her name in my notifications for a long time and that is how I know

It really does not bother me that she never liked my posts for a while , I was just baffled as to why she un-followed me now rather than back then , if I did freak her out
I am really sorry that both new troll and an old patron saint of women (not girls, though) are hounding you on this thread. It is obviously a very bad idea to be vulnerable in public by sharing something private about yourself, even on this forum, OF ALL PLACES.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I do not think it is an insult, but I find insulting when people label others arbitrarily. Your posts are giving off vibes that you are a troll, and I've had this gut feeling about you since you showed up on this site. You are smarter than other, more obvious trolls, and there is an element of plausible deniability in your posts. You just seem very dishonest. why are you on this site, remind me please? Are you suicidal?
Not a troll but I am curious what gave you the impression I could be.
I ask as I do not wish to cause others any grief since we all obviously have had enough in our lives.
If you explain why I could have a chance at correcting this problematic behaviour and perceived sense of being a troll.
I know it is a lot to ask but would you be so kind as to help me understand for my own and others benefit?
Oh, btw it seems rude to try gatekeep me being suicidal. If I had a cell phone I would post my SN but in reality feel I should not have to prove myself.

Sorry Op if you felt insulted at all and for questioning your social skills.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Not a troll but I am curious what gave you the impression I could be.
I ask as I do not wish to cause others any grief since we all obviously have had enough in our lives.
If you explain why I could have a chance at correcting this problematic behaviour and perceived sense of being a troll.
I know it is a lot to ask but would you be so kind as to help me understand for my own and others benefit?

Sorry Op if you felt insulted at all and for questioning your social skills.
Just a gut feeling. Cannot explain it rationally.

Reactions: Silvermorning
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Just a gut feeling. Cannot explain it rationally.
That is I may say quite hypocritical of you considering the context here of me assuming OP was lacking in social skills.
It is ok I do not take offense to anything lolz... ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That is I may say quite hypocritical of you considering the context here of me assuming OP was lacking in social skills.
It is ok I do not take offense to anything lolz... ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌
I am a hypocrite then. Thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I am a hypocrite then. Thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.
awww, it is all swell fren do not worry you did not upset me I am quite ok.