xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Even though I have N I still worry about this. I think the not-so-peaceful aspect for me will come from the fact I'm a super anxious person naturally and prone to panic attacks, and obviously dying(no matter how sure you are of your decision to ctb) goes against our nature, ie survival instinct, and having that kick in once I drink my N, even if it's only for the 5 mins before I'm knocked out, surely isn't going to be peaceful…

• Love
Reactions: Existingnotliving
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Of course im not just talking about empty claim only. But there are other research, study, report about that matter as there are many physicians in this world. So thats not the only one

and some people look through many sources as posibble

But if you said we cant take peoples experience into account then what are we doing here? :shy: We also here reading&asking people on their experience&knowledge and use it for our information&consideration is it?

Also some conclusion like that also based on the subjects experience

ok then if people want to compare methods etc here's some information. Its from a euthanasia site/group who have extensive experience on the matter. people can decide then for themselves SN is rated at 78% peacefulness and Nembutal 88%. Compared to many other methods they are right up there with the best methods available., but which method a person chooses is upto them. I can't remember any mention of a person being in pain at any stage during these 2 methods.

I choose to believe what is written by people with knowledge on the matter, rather than someone posting about how much pain and suffering there will be.

View attachment 69634

View attachment 69635

ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Look at it from this perspective. Around 150k people die every day worldwide. Dying is very normal. To each individual and their loved ones their death is a big deal and the fear that perspective brings amplifies things in our minds. But it's actually as normal as being born.

Once you lose consciousness that's it. Your consciousness will be separated from your body and return to the one infinite field of awareness (at least in my view as a nondualist).

Reactions: Theanswer and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG