• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Just shy of a week although I think closer to the time the date might change, if it does then my final try will be in spring of 2025.

I'm going to start writing my final notes, i want to write individual ones but i have a lot of people to thank so I'm thinking of writing 2 letters in total, one big general for everyone and one for my closest friend as he's going to be the last person I see before I CTB.

I would write a separate letter for my lovely girlfriend but she's long distance at the moment so it wouldn't be worth it, I'm planning on talking to her and thinking her before hand.

I'm excited to write my hopefully final post on here too, I haven't been on here that long, I was a lurker before I finally made an account but the people I have met so far have been amazing and I thank you all

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I hope you can be at peace if you decide to go through with your plan, but you don't have to rush it yk. You have all the time in the world. Best wishes

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan and I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: restingplace
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Good of luck OP and I hope you find solace and eternal peace whenever it is your time!🩷

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Love