• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soonplz

soonplz

Meow~
Apr 18, 2023
I'm curious to know if mixing 45mg of zopiclone along with half a liter of vodka would be a good enough method of CTB due to sleeping pills generally having an increased affect when mixed.
I am lightweight at 60kg and 182cm.
If there is something else that I can mix with it to increase the odds let me know that is relatively easy to get, I may also be getting additional medication soon.

Reactions: venin
S

SaltySuh

Aug 12, 2023
This would not be a good method. Zopiclone and benzos have high LD50s, even when combined with alcohol. You're more likely to blackout and awake as a bartard. If you don't know what 'bartard' means, you can look it up.

Upvote 0
soonplz

soonplz

Meow~
Apr 18, 2023
Ahh ok thanks for letting me know I'll try find another method with resources I have access too.

Reactions: venin
Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
No worries. Is there any method you wouldn't contemplate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Upvote 0
soonplz

soonplz

Meow~
Apr 18, 2023
No worries. Is there any method you wouldn't contemplate?
I just want this to be a secondary method with drugs, none of that hanging stuff or suffocating with bags.
The method I would love to do the most would involve someone else because for some reason I keep getting delusions of rebirth when I think of it which is tying myself up with someone and drowning but patience can only take so long.
I feel like I'm a bit contradictory with what I'm saying but I get ease of thought when certain things apposed to others. Even just bleeding out doesn't seem so bad I just prefer not leaving a mess along with it.

Upvote 0
A

Amlg

Oct 22, 2023
What if we'd just need to up the Zopiclone dosage? And literally down a few boxes of them..

Reactions: TimetoGo!
Upvote 0