• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I have 40 benzos. The problem is that, only ten of them have 1mg of alprazolam and 30 of 0.5mg of the same chemical. And I only have like 33-37 ml of lidocaine (a new bottle contains 50ml and 20 mg of it, it says that is a solution of 2%, I don't understand this part). And finally, I have an anti-acid/diarrhea bottle of bismuth subsalicylate. 2100mg of it approximately. Could this work to ctb? Also I have SN, but I have doubts about it purity...

I could mix it and swallow all completely in 50ml of water. Except the bismuth... wich is a liquid solution of 118 ml, with strawberry taste :P xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I wouldn't try that combination.

Reactions: Halo13 and Lifeisatrap
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I can't imagine the Pepto-Bismol doing much of anything to you. 25mg of alprazolam (Xanax) is a lot, but probably not lethal and certainly not on its own; I've heard the maximum daily dose can be as high as 10mg with few ill effects. I am not sure how much lidocaine is a lethal or half-lethal, i.e., LD50 dose, but there are plenty of reports of lidocaine toxicity.

Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and Watcher
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Might as well eat shit and hope to get sick. Looks like a very bad combo.

• Aww..
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap, 「 」 and 2 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
If I had all those benzos, I'd use them (and a little whiskey) to knock myself out for some other method, like charcoal burning or maybe partial hanging.

Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and dandan
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I wouldn't attempt this. At best, you'll sleep well & not shit for a week. At worst, you'll end up in psych prison, trying to explain why you drank a bottle of Pepto.

• Aww..
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Come on, there's a ton of info in this site and out there, none says something like this could work..... Plus, benzos and alprazolam? Definitely not deadly, like said above, I could use them to do some other method maybe...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Partial-Elf and Watcher
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
If I had all those benzos, I'd use them (and a little whiskey) to knock myself out for some other method, like charcoal burning or maybe partial hanging.
I prefer sn
Ffff... CTB still needs to wait... why is so difficult to obtain a strong enough antiemetic!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I prefer sn
Ffff... CTB still needs to wait... why is so difficult to obtain a strong enough antiemetic!

Really difficult obtain metoclopramide? So cheap and over the counter here in Mexico. Even I asked about domperigon and another , but didn't buy those

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I would say it's impossible to know the result of ingesting a cocktail of random drugs.

I have some morphine, benzos and even meto laying around, but I wouldn't consider just taking some random amount of those drugs and hope for the best (worst?). Maybe I would consider it if I was desperate.

Suicide is a serious thing and it needs to be planned and implemented properly. At least in my view.

Reactions: Watcher, Halo13, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Your 25 mg of Xanax is actually not much at all. Not even close to enough to kill a lab rat.

• Aww..
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Watcher and Halo13