• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Some of the images are sort of scary.

"Keep calm and kill everyone" - isn't coronavirus doing its job?

I think there's a problem with that mentality.

That's the same mentality of the Michigan school shooter. The sandy hook shooter. The Las Vegas shooter. The VTA shooter. The fire hydrant factory shooter. The fire department shooter. The freeway shooter.

The same mentality of the person who drove a vehicle into the Christmas parade, the same mentality of the person who drove into the bicycle race, into the migrant buses.

Our nation is at war with itself.

And we all ask, "why?"

Some people CLOSE THEIR EYES and pretend like this isn't happening all over.

The "precious little babies" these people once were are no longer innocent, loved, or valued people.

They have become the disgrace of society. How can we prevent this rather than encouraging it?

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
how does somebody be nothing for all time (if nothing ever existed how could you ever exist)
how does anyone ever come into existence from nothing,
it be better to never exist and i've got money on somebody
being in position of power in the future someone will engineer a weapon of mass destruction
isn't that what the western culture is(usa france spain germany ect) in iraq and afghanistan and ibya
this world is evil life is evil yet we are seeking to exspaned it forever
if humans ever attain immortality what do you thinkg they would do with thier time
it will be a lot easier in the future when all knowledge is free to create a virus and release it into the wild
computer virus or biological virus or ww3 i've got money on the terrorist winning because they already winning the western culture
are bunch of terrorist killing all the muslims around the world, someone should claim their right to be nothing forever by wiping out the whole
universe

Last edited:
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Projecting your pain and hate upon others is one of the key reasons the world is the way it is. In essence, that makes one a major part of the reason society is the way it is and railing against it with the same mentality simultaneously is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.