• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

badtzmaru

badtzmaru

Jul 1, 2023
I'm a hikikomori who still lives with his parents, but i think i would be even more of a dipshit if i ctb in my room just for them to find like a Christmas gift. I don't want to be any more of an asshole and killing myself is pretty selfish already, i'm technically theirs and it might be pretty painful to bury your own son already, i want to make it easier for them at least to not see my belongings and immediately think about the image of my body lied down just there.

the peaceful methods i've found were all homemade, but how could i make my body recognizable or how could i end myself in a "foundable" spot? i could perhaps go for suicide by cop but they would remind me like a junkie or a punk, and i want my body legit instead of jumping a high place. Any ideas?

Reactions: koipu1337
R

ramble

Apr 26, 2024
This is quite a stressful issue. Not matter what, you CTB will put so much anguish on your parents. I hope you find out a solution <3

Reactions: badtzmaru
E

EKY

May 4, 2024
I plan on going to a wooded area that's secluded at night but will be found during the day.

maneose

maneose

mom, eat me and give birth to me again
Sep 10, 2023
i have a similar issue if i ever wanted to ctb, for me i thought about locking myself in the bedroom and going in the closet and attaching a note to the door to tell them to call the police.. or just people who pick up bodies. i thought about going to the local park where i live too... it's a hassle but they will find out and probably see your body anywayšŸ™

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking exactly so I apologise if I got it wrong.
If you don't want to be found(by your parents) and or want to save your parents the hassle of a burial then there are two options I know of.
Doing it somewhere really secluded for example in the middle of a dessert or very deep inside a large forest. It's unlikely you will be found at all.
Traveling to a different country and ditching everything that can identify your identity. This gives the possibility of being found without notifying your parents of your death. You will most likely be marked as missing tho.