• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
I'm 30 gay male. I suffer from body image issues but can't work out because of bulging disc in my lower back and PTSD that makes me too sensative to pain.

I was chatting with a guy on Facebook about fitness and workout and he gave me uniseful advice about how to start to work out. I said "I don't want to work out, I want to be respected and appreciated despite not working out". He said "No one should respect you or appreciate you if you don't handle challenges" I told him that's too toxic, he didn't answer, then I sent him a text message saying I suffer from PTSD, so I handle enough challenges so I want to see him handling 1/10 of the challenges I'm facing. He said "We all go through stuff, and I'm not getting into your history the same way you don't know anything about me", I told him he should be interested so the conversation doesn't turn toxic. He just sent a long message how working out is good for me and then he said "and now the conversation is over", I wished him cancer at the end of the concersation.

Yeah, the conversation went out of hand, but it took two people to ruin it. I only snapped after his continuous asshole-behavior which was insufferable. When I tell the story to everyone, everyone blames me. I'm sick of it. I get that wishing cancer to someone is toxic, but so is "you deserve no respect from people".

Last edited: