• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I am shocked as it seems my body has told my brain that alcohol is no bueno! Normally I'd eventually come back around to it, and go even harder until my pancreas would scream in pain. Somehow I've been able to not even have a thought of it, the smell makes me wanna puke. I say go all in and just stop, dipping your toes in the pool won't work. Just got labs done and I'm looking normal now, besides my chronic pancreatitis :/ but I'll take that pain over a bad flare up.

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Congratulations!

I'm coming up on 22 months sober and it has been worth it. I stopped too late to avoid health consequences, but they aren't severe and it would be much worse if I kept going.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Ah cool ,. Congrats to you both ! It's all easier said than done but I know it's Possible.... Now I need to do that myself but the vicious cycle has me sadly.
Hell yeah it is. Took many times circling back around and around, jail, all the fun stuff lol. Just can't beat yourself up for not making it instant or trying to change too many things at once.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The body can regenerate completely or almost completely.

Be brave - after a short time you will feel much fitter again and sleep better.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Also dosing yourself with antipsychotics and just laying around to avoid feeling like too much shit helps lol Campril didn't work for me, in fact those types of meds make me want it more.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats to all global family members that quit booze. I did too a few years ago and it was tough as I LOVE beer. All of you are so incredible because it is very hard to do. Now even cutting back is tough and congrats to those folks also. If one falls off the wagon, work at it and hop back on the wagon, one never fails ever in life and everyone here are winners hands down!! Walter

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
damm, and how you doing? I wish want desire to stop smoking weed, have done it in the past with support groups, but I want to try without them, it has not been easy, so congratulations!! hope you are still doing good and if not, dont be so hard on yourself, just a little and kind too ;)

Reactions: Blue LIPS
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Fucking Well Done.
Wish I could just make the decision:: and stick with it. I'm way happier healthier when I do.
Have been microdosing h again to keep from withdrawals, but yeah I managed to find a dealer in this rural wasteland.
I'm into farming so it's tough and I'm strong and healthy so no-one irl knows I'm self destructing.
Love making it hard 4 myself, huh. Fasttracking tcb plans now.
Anyway well done // don't give yr sobriety up no matter what yr head / heart tell you ♥

Reactions: Blue LIPS
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
I am shocked as it seems my body has told my brain that alcohol is no bueno! Normally I'd eventually come back around to it, and go even harder until my pancreas would scream in pain. Somehow I've been able to not even have a thought of it, the smell makes me wanna puke. I say go all in and just stop, dipping your toes in the pool won't work. Just got labs done and I'm looking normal now, besides my chronic pancreatitis :/ but I'll take that pain over a bad flare up.
That's awesome man!
I got 3 years. One day at a time!!!

Cheers*

J

jing

Slowly discovering my place here in this world.
Oct 9, 2020
Congratulations, my friend! It's not easy, really proud of you.

I'm around 2 months now. I'm not counting my days but - one day at a time lol

• Love
Reactions: whywere and logan