One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
$100k would stop me from ctb as money doesn't cure loneliness and isolation. But it will help make sure my family is good after I'm gone.

Reactions: All washed up and Jojo81
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
this broke my heart :( must have been so hard on you, so sorry for you :heart: no one deserves this, this world and these people can be really unfair sometimes.
sending lots of hugs & love :heart:
THANK YOU So much! my name is: Walter and YES this story is 100% true. I am 64 and it still hurts like heck to this day. You made my day@mylastgift!! I can never say thank you enough. You are family to me as I have none. I wish you all the love, caring, empathy and kindness that I have and what the world has to offer!!:heart::hug:

AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
THANK YOU So much! my name is: Walter and YES this story is 100% true. I am 64 and it still hurts like heck to this day. You made my day@mylastgift!! I can never say thank you enough. You are family to me as I have none. I wish you all the love, caring, empathy and kindness that I have and what the world has to offer!!:heart::hug:

Nice to meet you walter! and yes we are all a big loving family :hug::heart: we will always be here for each other, we will give each other what life took from us.
and thank you for your sweet wishes! i wish you love, luck, and the best in everything :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I don't think think 100k would bail me out of my life. The more I suffer physically, the more I'm probably convinced that maybe no amount of money would fix my body.

One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
$100k would stop me from ctb as money doesn't cure loneliness and isolation. But it will help make sure my family is good after I'm gone.
I meant it wouldn't

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
this broke my heart :( must have been so hard on you, so sorry for you :heart: no one deserves this, this world and these people can be really unfair sometimes.
sending lots of hugs & love :heart:
THANK YOU so much for the very lovely response. People like you@mylastgift, are what I was talking about as far as family. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I am crying right now writing this. You are SO SPECIAL to me. I am 64 years young and chronic pain from a car crash, that was not my fault, and this site and people like you have been a large part of why I have NOT ctb. I love and care and have all the kindness and empathy in this world and the next for you!! AGAIN, THANK YOU for showing my such love, caring empathy and kindness. Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I need more than 100k for my student loans, fuck me...

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Everyone commenting here just wishes some rich person shows up and transfers to their bank accounts , haha.

I thought I could wait until my parents died so I could have some of their riches before I died but fuck their money, I can't wait.

Reactions: Symbiote
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
$100k is peanuts unless you earn enough to maintain or grow this. In 3 years you're back where you started without a penny in the till.
Then what?

Reactions: All washed up and Symbiote
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
$100k is peanuts unless you earn enough to maintain or grow this. In 3 years you're back where you started without a penny in the till.
Then what?
It depends on where/how you live and what stage of your life you are at.
$100k would make a huge difference to me
I get what you're saying but not having that extra money can lead to loneliness and isolation if it makes the difference between being able to afford socializing etc

Last edited:
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
The more you earn, the higher your outgoings. I've experienced life on the dole without a pot to piss in for over 10 years to my current salary of £55k The key is to live within your means, avoid credit. Let the debt collectors come, if you haven't got it they can't have it...I've been there believe me.

• Love
Reactions: All washed up and Symbiote
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
The more you earn, the higher your outgoings. I've experienced life on the dole without a pot to piss in for over 10 years to my current salary of £55k The key is to live within your means, avoid credit. Let the debt collectors come, if you haven't got it they can't have it...I've been there believe me.
Chelsea?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I need more than 100k for my student loans, fuck me...
My heart breaks for you. I am in the US, I am 64 years old and I had alot of student loans. One can file bankruptcy on almost everyhting BUT the damn student loans and they is NOT fair at all. I have been in your situation and my heart truly goes out to you. With Biden, looking like he might become the next president of the US, maybe just maybe something will be done about it.I am NOT for anyone for president I just hope he will do something is all. All my love, caring and empathy goes to you my global family member. Walter

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
But what do you do with 100k? It's not like you can just chill for the rest of your life on that