• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
1) https://9gag.com/gag/aN0z8WG
This thing... whatever it is...
I'd like to buy it and chill with it.
Two issues, naturally: I can't afford so much "coke" (AFAIK, you CAN smoke coke, can't you? Would it work as "incense"?), and I have absolutely no clue what that massive log the guy shaving is or where to get one. OK, it's probably not actually coke. No idea what it actually is. I also can't store this log anywhere I know. I also don't know what the log's half-life is - how long it takes to rot.

2) Amazon product ASIN B07KFZJYJJIt's about 40 bucks. I've heard it in action. I'm going to buy it once I get my pay. It's fucking morphine to the ears, even if you don't know what you're doing. I'm pretty sure that's how they make sad anime music, I've heard it in action. I want to become a kalimba busker, but that isn't going to happen, not in the nearby future, not until I get my brain surgery done.

So... two requests over here:
1) Add your own?
2) What is the thing in number one?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
To answer your second question, that's just powdered incense with a fancy little bowl. The white stuff is probably white chaff ash, and he's shaving a giant log of some sort of incense. The ash is just a heat/fireproof base to burn your incense powder on. You can also use sand. Pretty cool, though.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Huh. It seems like my post can't handle links. Maybe amazon preview fucked it up.
It's a kalimba. It's a thing that, I suspect, is used to make sad anime music. It has 17 metal sticks, you hold it like a Gameboy and play with your thumbs... which is kind of like Gameboy works... There's probably a lot of skill involved, but I'm reasonably certain one can figure this through trial and error.