• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Fuck year, yum.
PLUM sauce?
@Rounded Apathy tbh I myself haven't tasted natto yet, but I want to. I know a lot of people hate it due to the texture but honestly I'm not repulsed by it. I tend to like soy products 🙈
I'll tell you right now that stuff is unlike 90% of other soy things. The only one it even sort of resembles is tempeh, which for all intents and purposes is a vastly superior derivative. Problem with natto is the fucking strands of...whatever it is that you absolutely cannot quell. The taste of it plain to me was kinda like somewhat off coffee, but that texture. Like a giant pod of rotten spider eggs or something. My MO was to mix it with some combination of soy cause, sesame oil and/or ponzu, and dump it into a bowl of rice with a diced vegetable. Totally fine that way.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Never heard of them but they sound meaty, yum

Meatloaf

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Used to be my favourite alcohol but I just can't drink anymore

Eggnog?

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Yum to the max. Just had a store-bought vegan glass and have a boozy, non-dairy batch of my own aging in the fridge :sunglasses:

Dark chocolate (75% or more)

CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Some of them get a Yum! :)

What about sake sushi? (salmon on rice)

Reactions: jodes2