• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yum

Sweet and sour chicken balls
Yum but sadly no more- vegetarian...

Chocolate Ants (no really- Someone I know was given some once as a thank you teacher gift)... Guessing you might have to guess on this one... Would you even try one?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Can't say I would say yum, but I would at least give one a try.

Bacon and breaded chicken on waffles with maple syrup.

• Love
Reactions: 4am and jodes2
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Yum but sadly no more- vegetarian...

Chocolate Ants (no really- Someone I know was given some once as a thank you teacher gift)... Guessing you might have to guess on this one... Would you even try one?
HI! I have had assorted chocolate covered insects, they were at a fancy business party, so could not really say no in front of my guests. I had an ant, grasshopper, and when some sort of large beetle came around, I finally politely said no.

Crunching and really just held my breath and drank some champagne afterwards quickly. Tried NOT to taste the darn things. YUCK!

Walter

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
HI! I have had assorted chocolate covered insects, they were at a fancy business party, so could not really say no in front of my guests. I had an ant, grasshopper, and when some sort of large beetle came around, I finally politely said no.

Crunching and really just held my breath and drank some champagne afterwards quickly. Tried NOT to taste the darn things. YUCK!

Walter
That's amazing! I guess we're so spoilt- I expect lots of people do eat insects...

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yuk! I don't mix sweet and savoury like that! If I expect sweetness, it needs to be sweet lol. Then again, I like sweet and sour chicken so maybe I'm just fussy!

Chinese crispy duck pancakes

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Lol, anyways gonna say yum. You're tempting me to try some crispy duck pancakes the next time I get a Chinese takeaway.

Raw chocolate chip cookie dough. (Yes I used to eat that.)

• Yay!
  • Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Never tried it! But I love most fruit so yum!

Hazelnut latte coffee

• Love
Reactions: 4am
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yum

Chinese crispy duck pancakes with hoi sin sauce

• Love
Reactions: 4am
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Yum if it's a vegan one. Someone else can have it if not.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream!

(P.S. @Silent.Tears with the natto lol, nooobody even knows. It's the texture that's the problem...I got used to it all eventually)

Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Yummm..... 😋

@Rounded Apathy tbh I myself haven't tasted natto yet, but I want to. I know a lot of people hate it due to the texture but honestly I'm not repulsed by it. I tend to like soy products 🙈

Soy Milk

• Love