• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C14

C14

I like you :)
Sep 23, 2018
1. Firearm to the head.
2. N.
3. Partial suspension.

I think it could be useful, perhaps one might gain insight into overlooked methods this way. And I am simply interested as well
1x

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Preferred;
1. N
2. SN
3. Nitrogen asphyxiation

Realistically from means I can obtain currently:
1: SN
2: Partial Hanging
3: Nitrogen asphyxiation (only because I currently can't get all the materials right now, otherwise it would be second)

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Caffeine OD?
Don't you need a hell of a lot of caffeine?
I used to drink 3-4 monster energy and at least half a liter of coke a day
Sorry, just curious
I've attempted with that method before, and in my current situation, that's the most likely option. I've made a thread before about my experience with caffeine OD if you want to check it out.

Basically, caffeine comes in my form: liquid (energy drink, coffee, etc.), tablets and powder. Tablets and powder forms are a lot of concentrated with pure caffeine.

Caffeine OD experience

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I've attempted with that method before, and in my current situation, that's the most likely option. I've made a thread before about my experience with caffeine OD if you want to check it out.

Basically, caffeine comes in my form: liquid (energy drink, coffee, etc.), tablets and powder. Tablets and powder forms are a lot of concentrated with pure caffeine.

Caffeine OD experience

Thank you :hug:
haven't seen this method yet...I've only looked at the well known options like: hanging, CO and SN.
If it isn't painful I might even think about it. Everything available is my friend. I am that desperate.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Thank you :hug:
haven't seen this method yet...I've only looked at the well known options like: hanging, CO and SN.
If it isn't painful I might even think about it. Everything available is my friend. I am that desperate.
Oof, heads-up, it's gonna be REALLY uncomfortable. Whether it's painful or not is really up to each person's pain tolerance. I wouldn't call it painful in my personal experience, just extreme discomforts.

Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
  1. Lethal injection.
  2. Guillotine.
  3. Jumping from a skyscraper.
However, I'll go with hanging because that's the only one available to me now. It's quick and simple. I already have the rope; I'm just waiting on a pull-up bar to arrive for me to install as a strong anchor point.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question but... What does the cyberpunk atmosphere have to do with jumping from a skyscraper ? Just curious.. -
For yive -.