• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
Mine are:
1. N
2. SN
3. F

...in that order, and nothing else really appeals. The only problem is, to be honest, that none of these are accessible to me. I cannot for the life of me find a way to order reliable SN here, I don't know where to get F, and given everyone else's headaches trying to acquire N I really don't want to even bother and potentially lose a ton of money on that if it doesn't work out.

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
SN (not really an option in my country though)
H+bag
Hanging (undecided on full or partial)

Ideally I want something peaceful where i could make a pile of blankets in the forest and watch the stars until I fell asleep. Barring that, get a tent for H and put a warning sign on the outside of the tent to warn whoever finds me. If I'm in a really desperate situation, I'm willing to hang myself

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
1. Hanging (most accessible, likely will go this way).
2. Heroin (prob won't get it, but if I do I won't hesitate).
3. Firearms (definitely no chance, but if I do - perfect).

Reactions: voyager
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
1 and 2 (Interchangable): Cerbera Odollam and Yew Poisoning
3: SN
4: 2M2B + Loperamide

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Preferred;
1. N
2. SN
3. Nitrogen asphyxiation

Realistically from means I can obtain currently:
1: SN
2: Partial Hanging
3: Nitrogen asphyxiation (only because I currently can't get all the materials right now, otherwise it would be second)
Why arent you able to get all the material for nitrogen asyphyxiation? Is it difficult? Also is it really painless? I worry that we become unresponsive rather than unconscious maybe? And how much can the body handle pain when unconscious?
Is yew poisoning painful?
Is dying from Yew poisoning Or cerebera painful?

Last edited:
PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
1. SN
2. Jumping
3. Partial hanging

VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Why arent you able to get all the material for nitrogen asyphyxiation? Is it difficult? Also is it really painless? I worry that we become unresponsive rather than unconscious maybe? And how much can the body handle pain when unconscious?
It's not really that I'm unable to get what I need, it's the fact I'm currently living with family members who would be 100% suspicious if they find a tank in the house. I'm mostly monitored, but I'm not suspected of wanting to ctb, so I can't waste the chance of going discreetly. It isn't too difficult to get, but it's still a lot of prep work. In terms of it being painless, so far from what I've read it seems to be true, but sadly nobody knows until they actually try themselves. Most people who attempt say they go unconscious rather quickly, so I wouldn't worry too much about being awake the whole time. The only thing I would worry about is being saved or something going wrong in the process, leading to brain damage. But everything comes with risks.

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
Is this with or without restrictions?

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
1. Inert gas
2. CO
3. Not yet unlocked
Still have to level up, eh? :wink:

With no restriction:
1. CO
2. lethal injection
3. bullet through temple

(2) is ofc impossible without medical supervision, (1) is extremely impractical given my current living situation.

Realistically:
(1) Bullet through temple
(2) Jumping
(3) self-induced heart attack

(3) in my case is not as crazy as it might sound otherwise. I'm old, my father actually had several heart attacks, my mother one, and I'm obese, borderline moribly obese. I've actually had moments of extreme chest pain in the morning, tingling in the left arm, which I've never communicated to a physician.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
1. N (but too expensive and hard to get)
2. SN
3. CO

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
1. SN
2. partial hanging

If I had N, then it would be #1.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question but... What does the cyberpunk atmosphere have to do with jumping from a skyscraper ? Just curious.. -
For yive -.
here's what i meant (spoiler).
it's just a dream. i hope you understand ;)
DSj9SQPXUAA_V-d.jpg:large

74c0f12eb4d91e1d5db7d326db12790e.jpg

Mahanakhon_s-61.jpg
CrE4crRXYAAwcVs.jpg

img_9488.jpg

hongkong-768x1024.jpg

shanghai-tower-view-from-ground-level-to-top.jpg

Reactions: Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Mine are:
1. N
2. SN
3. F

...in that order, and nothing else really appeals. The only problem is, to be honest, that none of these are accessible to me. I cannot for the life of me find a way to order reliable SN here, I don't know where to get F, and given everyone else's headaches trying to acquire N I really don't want to even bother and potentially lose a ton of money on that if it doesn't work out.
Isnt SN painful?
1. N (but too expensive and hard to get)
2. SN
3. CO
What is CO?

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Carbon monoxide. See also https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms-on-here-for-new-users.6031/

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
1. N (obtained)
2. SN (obtained)
3. Partial suspension or CO poisoning
Would love N or SN but Ireland's laws aren't great for finding this stuff
Mine would be:
1. Night Night Method
2. Exsanguination
3. Overdose/Poisoning

Last edited:
  • Hugs
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

Is yew poisoning painful?

Is dying from Yew poisoning Or cerebera painful?
Yews are relatively painless as death can occur rapidly even before symptoms occur. Though, you'll have to do it right.

Cerbera Odollam by default is painful, however... much of the worst symptoms (diarrhea, colic, nausea, vomiting) are due to cholinergic agonism and can be alleviated with muscarinic acetylcholine inhibitors. And I'm making a botanical cocktail out of it.

• Love
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Yews are relatively painless as death can occur rapidly even before symptoms occur. Though, you'll have to do it right.

Cerbera Odollam by default is painful, however... much of the worst symptoms (diarrhea, colic, nausea, vomiting) are due to cholinergic agonism and can be alleviated with muscarinic acetylcholine inhibitors. And I'm making a botanical cocktail out of it.
Fancy sharing the cocktail at all, would love to try it and be the lab test rat for you

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Would love N or SN but Ireland's laws aren't great for finding this stuff
Mine would be:
1. Night Night Method
2. Exsanguination
3. Overdose/Poisoning
I'm in Ireland and got them both no problem

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
1. SN
2. Jumping from a high cliff
3. Hypothermia combined with drowning *unsure about this one mainly just a fantasy.

I was going to hang. I tied the noose but then was too terrified then I saw a video posted here of a girl suffocating from hanging and it was awful.

• Love
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Fancy sharing the cocktail at all, would love to try it and be the lab test rat for you
I call it the "Nyan Cocktail"
It consists of at least 3 pong pong seeds, 2 grams of 20:1 akuamma extract, 120 drops of incarvillea sinensis extract, and 120 drops of california poppy extract. Make sure those extracts are of good quality with high reviews.

Last but not least, take 400-800 mcg scopolamine 30 minutes beforehand.