• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, Dr Iron Arc, Panna and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'm getting old, I don't even know what a cock sleeve is.
That's where the partner is the sock that only exists for the wearers enjoyment.. nasty stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Mentalmick
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
One thought it was a good idea to marry me.

Shock Omg GIF by HULU

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
They don't say it to my face but I know by the way they express themselves that they don't want to be near me or be associated with me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lofticries and Mentalmick
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm very wary of all people, especially the one's who try asking personal questions! I'd rather talk to a dog than a human being!

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, lofticries and Mentalmick
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I'm very wary of all people, especially the one's who try asking personal questions! I'd rather talk to a dog than a human being!
This. Except I'd rather talk to a cat.

Male or female I'm gonna be cautious af with what I say or do around them.

I don't really have any outstanding or traumatic experiences with men.

And I have the worst and best experiences with women so it all evens out.

Honestly I can't really vibe with either irl. I sometimes feel like an alien.

Last edited:
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Hmm, as a trans woman. My experiences with men have been mostly centered around being used to satisfy their sexual gratifications. I have never had a incident with a male where they weren't trying to exploit me for sex out of all the men I've talked to, I've had alot of guys try to get close to me or give off the appearance that they are empathizing with me as a person or they just want to be friends only to sexually harrass me in some way, or pressure me into having sex, or flat out ask to be friends with benefits. Due to this the only person I really talk to since I had all those incidents last year is just my mom or girls because the amount of men doing that to me have been so numerous. Its probably different for cis gendered girls, I would imagine they get a bit more respect. Whenever a guy even talks to me I become hypervigilant and mistrusting due to all my past experiences including non consensual sex acts or being almost raped on numerous occasions. Even when I was younger, due to behaving in a feminine manner I had no male friends and the girls at school would protect me from the guys so I don't really have any fond memories of the male gender. However, I still am romantically attracted to them but will probably never get in a relationship again due to trust issues. Which is fine for me because I don't really think romance in itself is necessary for a fulfilled life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breakout92
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I don't think I feel comfortable around any gender if I don't know the people in question.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I feel kinda weird around men. I think part of it stems from my workaholic/alcoholic dad who was mostly absent throughout my childhood. I have troubles talking to guys, often getting shy. I have troubles asking for help from male instructors, or peers. There was a period of time I had to drink to have normal conversations with men. I don't have anything against them though, I don't think men are trash. I just have troubles interacting with them.

So I wanted to hear other people's attitude. Do you feel more comfortable around people of your own gender or the opposite?
As a guy I'd say that I have a rather ambivalent attitude to women. They are just other people to me. When interacting with them I might be a bit more held back and less brash than with the guys, but otherwise I don't really think anything special of them.

Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
I've always been really wary of girls/women. Growing up they made fun of me in grade school for acting effeminate way more often than the boys did. "Eww why does a boy want to play with us" kinds of things. I think it wasn't until middle school that I had any female friends, and even then they had to really prove themselves to me before I could trust them.

As far as men go (since I'm gay/trans and it seems like romantic interests are what you mean), I've had mixed experiences. I have had two boyfriends who seemed nice on the surface but were absolutely crazy. The second one especially - he stalked me on the internet while we were dating, and he used to make fake accounts to message me pretending to be other people. It was horrible and made it hard for me to trust anyone romantically anymore. But I do have one guy friend that I do really trust. I don't think I could easily become regular friends with any guys anymore, though.

Reactions: Unlucked
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I find most guys my age and younger irritating, but it really depends on how they carry themselves. I'm usually attracted to older men, but I prefer women on the whole.

Reactions: Mentalmick