What Is Your Primary Reason For Wanting To Suicide

• Total voters
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Many of the things listed, which contributed to mental illness, that makes life even more difficult for me to endure further.

Overall, I think my birth was a mistake. Just not meant to be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, muffin222, demuic and 1 other person
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Multiple mental illnesses due to childhood trauma and abuse

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_
Deleted member 24152

Deleted member 24152

"Dying Is an art, like everything else."
Nov 24, 2020
Permanent neurological consequences from psych meds and the antiemetic injection.

Maybe you should graduly come off meds. When i was on zoloft, it had ruined me and had made me pretty suicidal, i didnt know it was zoloft, i thought it was depression. But actualy deep inside i suspected it was zoloft. And yes, it was zoloft, i realised that when i came off.

I haven't taken medicines for a year, I don't see the point. I started not to tolerate zolofil and similar drugs, having a lot of side effects. My psychiatrist says that I am hysterical. Fuck her.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Neurological deficiencies in that part of brain which handles core vocational interests for others.

Essentially leading to no vocational interests and complete demotivation for anything other than getting up, consuming food, maybe a walk, and then sleeping.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost.
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I was unfaithful to my wife and in feb she found out and kicked me out! Rightly so but I love that lady so much life without her and my 3 amazing children isn't worth living. I fall asleep thinking of CTB, I wake and think of CTB. My career I spent 25 years perusing has gone due to COVID I'm now delivering people's shopping and living with my mum and dad. My regret and remorse is unmeasurable and my heart breaks whenever I think of her :( she is my world and for a brief while I forgot this and made a stupid unforgivable mistake which I know will lead to CTB. I have everything I need SN and also enough benzo's to do the job just need that little bit of courage to release and make everyone's lives better by not being here anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Neurological deficiencies in that part of brain which handles core vocational interests for others.

Essentially leading to no vocational interests and complete demotivation for anything other than getting up, consuming food, maybe a walk, and then sleeping.
I am sorry
I was unfaithful to my wife and in feb she found out and kicked me out! Rightly so but I love that lady so much life without her and my 3 amazing children isn't worth living. I fall asleep thinking of CTB, I wake and think of CTB. My career I spent 25 years perusing has gone due to COVID I'm now delivering people's shopping and living with my mum and dad. My regret and remorse is unmeasurable and my heart breaks whenever I think of her :( she is my world and for a brief while I forgot this and made a stupid unforgivable mistake which I know will lead to CTB. I have everything I need SN and also enough benzo's to do the job just need that little bit of courage to release and make everyone's lives better by not being here anymore.
When that with your wife happened?
I haven't taken medicines for a year, I don't see the point. I started not to tolerate zolofil and similar drugs, having a lot of side effects. My psychiatrist says that I am hysterical. Fuck her.
My online friend took her at the age of 21 life because of zoloft's consenquences. I know one more guy from specific facebook group who took his life at the age of 23 because of zoloft aftermaths. Some my online friends and lot of people who i spoke with them/read their posts on specific facebook groups suffer from permanent zoloft aftermaths. One of my online friends developed protracted withdrawal from zoloft because she tapered down too fast. I got that too. I reduced dosage for 50%. I read about lot of suicide cases induced by zoloft. I experienced lot of suicidality from zoloft too. I advice you to taper your dosage down by 10% of previous dosage to avoid protracted withdrawal syndrome which can be hellish. It is called microtapering. Read about that surviving antideprsants forum. If you want the links of specific facebook groups for withdrawal pm me.

Last edited:
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
My primary three reasons are loneliness, ennui and a hopeless future. I have come to the conclusion that i will never find true happiness in this crapsack world, especially not in this dystopian times. But i still have the hope that the theory of the many-worlds-interpretation and quantum immortality is true, so i can leave this nightmare by ctb and switch to a better universe hopefully - because the prospect of afterlife, karmic punishment and especially reincarnation scares me a lot. I for sure dont want come back to this hell called earth!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lastsauce and demuic
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
@CTBus please can you add this to your pool : psych drugs/other medications injury
And this: chronical illness - some illness arent terminaly but ruin life daily and make people who suffer suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: TripleA and Xiaomi