What Is Your Primary Reason For Wanting To Suicide

• Total voters
UglyDuck666

UglyDuck666

Nov 14, 2020
My face and disgusting body, sick relationship with my family (especially mother), loneliness, hopeless future (I'll probably be homeless soon) and situation at school.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, LastFlowers, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Other

It's a combination of factors, and it's complicated. There isn't just one primary reason. Here are the top 3:

I have a cancer history, and I'm driving myself crazy waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm apparently so afraid of dying, I'd rather just die already.

I lost the only future I ever really wanted, and I'm not able to accept that and make a new one. I want exactly what I lost, not something different.

One day, my brain just randomly decided I need to die, and I can't seem to convince myself otherwise. I have things to live for, but I am plagued with almost obsessive thoughts and urges to end myself. It's exhausting, and I'm sick of fighting it.

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherstar, Pookie, UglyDuck666 and 6 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I have multiple reasons, but pain seems to be my number one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Desi, Pookie, UglyDuck666 and 2 others
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Abusive, narcisstic, mentally ill PIECE of SHIT BREEDERS that MUST HAVE NOT fucking met, fell in love, get married, and HAVE ME BEING BORN in this shitty planet full of RETARDED, DUMB, and RELIGIOUS meat suits! :angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, UglyDuck666, Midnight-rain and 3 others
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
There are several reasons for me to CTB, all very severe, but the most difficult for me is the social isolation and having no partner (and knowing that this will never change).

• Hugs
Reactions: Desi, UglyDuck666, peacechoice and 2 others
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
It's honestly a lot of reasons, it's so hard to pick just one because they all play off of each other and are woven into each other as to make each other worse...

non-terminal pain/mental illness

plus a few things listed but i clicked other.-

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, UglyDuck666, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
D

DarkAngel

May 23, 2020
Chronic illness that is making it harder and harder for me to take care of my most basic needs. I want to leave while I have a little dignity left. My partner has a terminal illness, so I have to stay a little longer to help him through this journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, UglyDuck666, peacechoice and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I lost the only future I ever really wanted, and I'm not able to accept that and make a new one. I want exactly what I lost, not something different.

I relate to this so much. Honestly, fuck settling for plan B. I wanted plan A and I can't get it now. And okay fine, I can't get it. But now the game isn't worth it to me anymore, I want out please.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, LastFlowers, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I relate to this so much. Honestly, fuck settling for plan B. I wanted plan A and I can't get it now. And okay fine, I can't get it. But now the game isn't worth it to me anymore, I want out please.
Ditto

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Weeping Garbage Can, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
N

Nyxtus

Nov 14, 2020
Initially it was relationships problems, losing a girl that I honestly believed to be my soulmate. I still love her deeply, but I realize now we were incompatible in a lot of ways along with life generally just throwing us into situations where we couldn't work, ending in distance.

Those feelings, as painful as they are, fade over time. The main reason I'm considering it, or more accurately - holding on to it as an option is just how I -feel-. I don't enjoy much of anything, ctpsd makes life stressful and difficult, and if I don't derive enjoyment or pleasure then what's the purpose for continuing on? I'm trying a bunch of experimental treatments like microdosing and mdma therapy though. Can't CTB unlessI've tried everything and exhausted my options, you know?

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666 and Weeping Garbage Can
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
There are several reasons, I can summarize that I am tired of my depression, tired of carrying the conscience that my father is an abuser and the whole family covers for him or pretends that nothing happened, tired of trying to study and that everything goes wrong, tired of not getting a job with which to become independent and of living in a country where the possibilities of progressing are less and less. Soon I will run out of money for my antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs that at least make my days lighter.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Weeping Garbage Can and justsad&done
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
the love of my life told me goodbye she changed in a couple of days.. so what's the point now of living? i wanna die

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 24152, UglyDuck666, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Clinical Depression. It's a nightmare living inside my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666 and Weeping Garbage Can
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
The lack of future.... there's is nothing to come up what would make life worth living....

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, LastFlowers and Weeping Garbage Can
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
its always too much suffering to enjoy life. simple, explains it all. its the same as a sick dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, Skathon and Superdeterminist
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Other

It's a combination of factors, and it's complicated. There isn't just one primary reason. Here are the top 3:

I have a cancer history, and I'm driving myself crazy waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm apparently so afraid of dying, I'd rather just die already.

One day, my brain just randomly decided I need to die, and I can't seem to convince myself otherwise. I have things to live for, but I am plagued with almost obsessive thoughts and urges to end myself. It's exhausting, and I'm sick of fighting it.
Yes me too! This!
Chronic illness that is making it harder and harder for me to take care of my most basic needs. I want to leave while I have a little dignity left. My partner has a terminal illness, so I have to stay a little longer to help him through this journey.
You are a sweet angel. I thank god that the most important person in my life died young that way, I can also die knowing that she won't suffer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DarkAngel, UglyDuck666 and k75
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
It's a shame the poll only lets you choose 1 answer. I'd go with lack of self esteem, shit family, hopeless future, being a failure at everything I do and ultimately being bored of living.

micropenis, will never be desired by women. no point in life without that imo.
Oh come on, I'm pretty sure that is not the major reason you want to ctb. It's a stereotype that women only care about the size. Maybe some do, just like some men may only care about huge tits. But those are the idiotic ones. A man with self esteem and a gentle character can be quite popular among women. Don't let yourself get reduced to a piece of meat ;)

@yive
however, my catalyst is relationships. i cannot satisfy the need for sex and it torments me. i know i'll never get it.
so why continue the torture?
Similar thing for you, I think you are trying to get sex too hard until you stress yourself into it and go insane. You should try to put your focus on finding love first, then sex will come naturally. Relax a bit :)

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Mental illness is fucking exhausting to live with, and I refuse to take any medication for it. I'm constantly miserable and anxious over how unsure I am over everything. I'm going nowhere in life which is why I want to end it.

• Hugs
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Combination bored of living, history of abuse, low quality of life/hopeless future, and financial issues

Last edited:
  • Hugs
G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
I'm going through a divorce and I'm being accused of all sorts of lies and I haven't seen my kids for 6 months and I've got to the point where I am literally tired of living. Life without my kids is a living hell. Facing police action for lies and no one will listen is absolutely horrendous. I'm relived and happy to CBT today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, UglyDuck666 and Wisdom3_1-9
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
im sorry about this my friend, does medications help?
Unfortunately no, it's neuropathic so it's hard to treat, and I've been on all sorts of meds with no luck

• Hugs
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Unfortunately, meds just make everything worse.

• Hugs
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Pain is winning over love. I also live in a country that may as well admit it views the disabled as useless eaters. This cruelty can only get worse as further cuts bite and austerity is further adopted with greater zeal. Already lost crucial care hours. Feel like a ghost just watching life move around me. Sickness robs me of interacting meaningfully and quality of life standards can only go into greater decline with further time. Not terminal though. I am afraid of future pains and loss of more dignity. I am weary of being pitied. As well as with the boredom that comes with not having much of a mind to concentrate with. It is all so tedious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Weeping Garbage Can and UglyDuck666
A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
Severe PSSD and anhedonia that was induced by psychiatric medications

• Hugs
Deleted member 24152

Deleted member 24152

"Dying Is an art, like everything else."
Nov 24, 2020
Chronic diseases, BPD, eternal pain and loneliness for 9 years. Medicines make it worse. I'm so tired and I don't see the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and UglyDuck666
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
For now it's because I don't see my life getting drastically better, but the upkeep of merely existing seems to get harder as the years go by. It's like I'm watching a movie and I already know how it's going to play out, so I don't need to see it through to the end anymore.

That said, if somebody gave me a lot of money to burn that would allow me to try new things and I would stay a little longer.

Reactions: peacechoice
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
It seems that the fear that everything might get better in the future is the only thing keeping me alive. Its probably just SI.

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Permanent neurological consequences from psych meds and the antiemetic injection.
Chronic diseases, BPD, eternal pain and loneliness for 9 years. Medicines make it worse. I'm so tired and I don't see the future.
Maybe you should graduly come off meds. When i was on zoloft, it had ruined me and had made me pretty suicidal, i didnt know it was zoloft, i thought it was depression. But actualy deep inside i suspected it was zoloft. And yes, it was zoloft, i realised that when i came off.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
MaThomp

MaThomp

Dec 1, 2020
Living just aint for some people, me included. But my dumbass is too lazy even to kill themself lol. along side with a lot of other reasons.