• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Out of all of the recovery treatments listed and pined by a mod above. Which ones did you personally find the most helpful?

D

dreamstobebroken

May 13, 2019
Psychotherapy and Self-Development. Since I've started therapy, I've learned many tricks and hacks how to deal with my depressed phases. I had many relapses but my therapist has always believed in my recovery. Self-Development is in my opinion pretty important to pursue your recovery, otherwise the relapses will pile up. I'm reading a lot about self care and balancing mental health and life and even tho it's super though and exhausting sometimes I don't regret any second of recovery right now! :)

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I agree with self development and sleep is a huge recovery tool for me. I've last this far worth it.

Reactions: tomz323
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Regular benzos are helping. I know, it sounds counter-productive. But it allows me to sleep regulary every night. Helps somewhat. This site ranks high up there too as a recovery tool. Seriously. It lowers my anxiety to know I can come here and find people in similar situations and express how I feel. I don't have a "social circle" so you guys are it. Whatever helps is good.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Should be sex but it isn't, it's just another problem. Sleeps about it

Reactions: tomz323
S

Soundgarden

Sep 15, 2019
Medication and cognitive behavioral therapy helped me to a degree that I can function in my day to day life.
There is however a point beyond which nothing helps.

Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
Being listened to by an empathic and non-opinionated therapist, together with daily journaling. It took me years and thousands of pages to unravel my Gordian knot of dysfunction, but I did, and that took care of all but that one unforgiving thing: time.

Last edited: