Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I always liked the idea of becoming a skilled writer, but I never knew how to improve. Nowadays I'm actually regressing due to the brain fog, and the fact that I stopped reading altogether. Even my native language is slowly rotting away.
If I ever tried to recover (which is unlikely), this would be one of the first things I would try to fix.
Same here. After years of writing papers in school and zero creative writing, any ability I had is shot too. Here's to hoping for both of us.

If I do ever get around to writing fiction again, I plan on starting with fan-fiction. What do you want to write?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and BottomlessPit
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
If I do ever get around to writing fiction again, I plan on starting with fan-fiction. What do you want to write?
I would have loved to write fiction as well, but when I tried it years ago I realized just how uncreative I am when it comes to creating stories. What's more, the technical aspects of proper story-telling always went over my head.
I don't really know what I would want to write... probably just a journal for my own enjoyment, or perhaps a blog where I could broadcast my ideas into the world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I would have loved to write fiction as well, but when I tried it years ago I realized just how uncreative I am when it comes to creating stories. What's more, the technical aspects of proper story-telling always went over my head.
I don't really know what I would want to write... probably just a journal for my own enjoyment, or perhaps a blog where I could broadcast my ideas into the world.
Same and same, lol. I have actually considered buying one of those advice books they have out there about the mechanics of storytelling. Even if I never benefit directly from it, I have wanted to read The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell because I've heard it's a good read.

Reddit fills the void sometimes. I don't do a lot of original posts, but I enjoy responding in subs that encourage discussion and don't have a lot of negativity.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner