• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

changes

Nov 25, 2023
This is the only place I feel understood today

• Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad, bleeding_heart_show, Kit1 and 1 other person
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I slept until afternoon. Are some microwave goes ping meal. Now I'm laying in bed listening to the rain and the wind rage outside. Snuggling the cats and browsing SaSu. My brain isn't in concentration mode otherwise I'd try to game or something. I don't feel any worse or better than I do any other day of the year - normally I'd feel worse but Im in one of my disassociative phases. Sending you all wishes that, if happy is not attainable today, you at least can find a way to make it bearable. X

• Hugs
Reactions: bleeding_heart_show and Kit1
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Happy Holidays to everyone celebrating Christmas! The Aussies are living in the future! lol!

You now have peace, love, and joy. I miss y'all! ♥️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers and Kit1
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
my father, the only person i have has been in a coma since november 27th with a 40% chance of living. i could give less of a fuck about this holiday but i'm glad myself and you guys have a community on this day that supposed to be filled with "jolliness, and happiness" (even though pro-lifers keep trying to take it down).

• Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer and Kit1
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have somewhat befriended some people on this website, at least 5 more so than others. Yesterday the fifth one mentioned they were going to try recovery. Meanwhile, here I am thinking about death on Christmas while those I am closest to have hope for the future. I am happy for them but I'm way too far gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, Kit1 and breezeboy
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
That probably sounds more judgemental than I intended but It's probably true.
I have nothing going on and don't even celebrate this consumerist holiday.
I'm struggling to get to sleep even though if I knew Id have to go to work tomorrow (which I don't) I would be knocked out.
So I guess im here with all the other lonely sad people lol might doordash some food and try to watch a tv show.
What's everyone else doing on this most not really special holiday?
I'm glad I found this site before I go. Finally, a place with people who talk openly about the subject.

Be well on your journey.

C

changes

Nov 25, 2023
I've had friends over to visit today but the stress for me has been awful. I'm fixated on ctb, yet had to play along to an extent with the Christmas spirit. They are so kind, but if I shared anything of how I feel it would be too much for them. I'm withdrawing from everyone because of what's going on in my head. The only solace I have is coming on here. It's such a lonely experience isn't it. I need to talk about my feelings more now than ever before in my life, but instead I must push people away,

Reactions: Sleeper System
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Genuinely hate xmas. Everyone else has to rub it in your face how much they're enjoying everything.
If I'm feeling super petty I'll probably pick a future xmas morning to off myself so my family get the police at their door during their big get together, that'd be funny.

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
i just started laughing and crying when i saw this because it's so true. i'm tired of setting myself up to hope that maybe this year i won't wind up crying just because someone had to ruin it.
at least i have you all for however long we're alive.

Reactions: oddetoad and Sleeper System
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
+1 on DoorDash, Netflix, and SaSu

bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
My family is fractured beyond repair, so we didn't bother to have christmas this year. The lack of celebration doesn't bother me since I really don't like observing holidays, but the family disintegrating really gets to me. The only relatives I have contact with are the 2 that I'm currently living with, and I fear they won't tolerate me much longer due to my neuroticism.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I don't even look at the calendar anymore, Christmas is just another day. Same shit, different day.

Reactions: oddetoad, bleeding_heart_show and Sleeper System
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm struggling to get to sleep even though if I knew Id have to go to work tomorrow (which I don't) I would be knocked out.
So I guess im here with all the other lonely sad people lol might doordash some food and try to watch a tv show.

View attachment 125332
Honestly, I never liked this Christmas. Everything is so artificial to me. Of course, I have nothing against people who celebrate this Christmas, but it's not for me.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone

Reactions: Disappointered, annointed_towers and Sleeper System
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023

View attachment 125332
i cant see if someone asked, but what have you decided to watch? did you have fun?

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
i cant see if someone asked, but what have you decided to watch? did you have fun?
For lunch/dinner I had chinese food. It's funny that they're the only ones really open all christmas because they also don't care about it but for their own reasons.
I decided to watch Rebel Moon on netflix, then continued Invincible to completion, then that new hunger games movie which was better than I though.
I still have 4 hours before sleep so maybe some anime. ^-^
Honestly, I never liked this Christmas. Everything is so artificial to me. Of course, I have nothing against people who celebrate this Christmas, but it's not for me.
I think holidays are meant for children. To keep them hopeful and cheerful until they reach adulthood.
Then it either loses the meaning it once had or becomes a family or social tradition that you do out of habit.
It's also an economy consumerist boost with all the needless spending. It's really bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb★prince
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
For lunch/dinner I had chinese food. It's funny that they're the only ones really open all christmas because they also don't care about it but for their own reasons.
I decided to watch Rebel Moon on netflix, then continued Invincible to completion, then that new hunger games movie which was better than I though.
my parents have been bugging me with that rebel moon series all day yesterday, didnt really get too much into it but i really liked kai and tarak
have you watched any of the previous hunger games movies btw? im trying to get into it but im still not too sure and dont have anyone to ask for an opinion on it T_T

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
my parents have been bugging me with that rebel moon series all day yesterday, didnt really get too much into it but i really liked kai and tarak
have you watched any of the previous hunger games movies btw? im trying to get into it but im still not too sure and dont have anyone to ask for an opinion on it T_T
I think it was a good movie but nothing that blows the mind. I'm already starting to forget about. Not much rewatch value for me.
I've seen all the previous hunger games and they're entertaining but also not for everyone. Mixed reviews but I enjoyed it.
And this new latest movie explains a lot about the bad guy so that enlightening. I would recommend a hunger games binge.

• Love
Reactions: ctb★prince
Y

yyytry

Sep 8, 2022

I think holidays are meant for children. To keep them hopeful and cheerful until they reach adulthood.
Then it either loses the meaning it once had or becomes a family or social tradition that you do out of habit.
It's also an economy consumerist boost with all the needless spending. It's really bad.
Watching Blue Eye Samurai. Best animation/story I've seen in a while

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Watching Blue Eye Samurai. Best animation/story I've seen in a while
I watched that as well. Very good anime and highly recommended. I want to express anticipation for the next season but feels like a contradiction seeing how bad I want to die right now. I will most likely survive to see it so that's one thing to look forward to I guess.

Reactions: yyytry
Y

yyytry

Sep 8, 2022
I watched that as well. Very good anime and highly recommended. I want to express anticipation for the next season but feels like a contradiction seeing how bad I want to die right now. I will most likely survive to see it so that's one thing to look forward to I guess.
Sitting here with a noose in my lap while watching the last episode.
Know how you feel.

colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
Break ups rarely come out of the blue. You didn't suspect anything?
sorry for the late reply, and not really? it was kind of sudden but i'm also really niave so.