• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
You snap out of a terrible dream but don't feel much relief since you quicky realise that the reality is no less terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: tammyot, frank630, FroggMan and 12 others
T

Tiburcio

Ohh so true. I have daily nightmares and when I wake up I live another nightmare, hoping going to sleep again for escaping but I don't escape, I suffer more nightmares...

I hate this. I deserve a rest!!!

Reactions: Smilla, Maggotymaggots, azeton and 2 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
My first words waking up are typically,

'motherfucker' as I push the quilt off of me and slide my feet and legs onto the floor.

Reactions: shadow11, frank630, Gray Wounds and 4 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't get much sleep but it causes me so much despair when I do wake-up and find myself here again.

Reactions: shadow11, Maggotymaggots and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Oh god, how (sadly) true this is. Imagine if we woke out of this existence to realize it was just a long, detailed, realistic, believable, bad dream.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Smilla, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I keep dreaming about my past, when things seemed to have Sense. It is very frustrating waking up and realize this past is gone and there's no much hope for the present

Reactions: Un-, Maggotymaggots and LivedTooLong
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
When last night you had a nightmare that you beat up an infant. No joke I had a disturbing dream like this last night. I've never had a dream where I hurt anybody that I recall. I looked up what the dream might mean and saw something that said I might be a sadomasochist. I can see that I'm masochistic but I never considered myself a sadist. I felt horrified and guilty that I beat an infant but it was covered in a blanket so I couldn't actually see it. So weird and disturbing. I felt terrible after I realized I dreamt this.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Strumgewehr and ScaredOfLife
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I am living in a nightmare, so if there is a hell I would gladly welcome it over this.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hahahaha, yeah, wake up from one nightmare only to realize you are in a worse nightmare...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Maggotymaggots, ScaredOfLife and 1 other person
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Every day for me is a phantasmagoria.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
zihOu7g.jpg