• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
we got to talking about a previous incident
"i didnt know"
"i was literally begging you not to and pulling back"
"i said i made mistakes in the past"

this is the problem though..you dont actually admit to them. you fuck me around.
whats funny is we literally just watched a scammer video where he couldnt get the scammer to admit he was scamming.
im tired of you fucking me around, this is why your words dont mean shit to me.
"i want to talk without you yelling"
"are you gonna say the exact same things"

why cant you figure it out? maybe i wouldnt get so upset if you were honest and stopped protecting yourself. when i apologize i say im sorry i shouldnt have done (whatever i did) but you dont actually apologize. you just keep fucking me around, never admitting to what you actually did.

"is it that bad to live with me?" to think its not youd have to be hypocritical because no one likes to be fucked around. if i acted the way you did, youd feel like i do. what you dont like, is that im fed up with your bullshit. instead of looking at my reaction, maybe listen to my words and look at why i might react that way.

"are you going to say the exact same things?"
because im very clear about what the problem is. why would i want to hear the same bullshit over and over again.

"i help you"
youre right, you help me with my mental health. you make yourself look good.
but when you r@pe me, we talk about it, then you do it AGAIN!!!
yeah...your words are bullshit. but you never seem to look at yourself, you just dont want me yelling at you. but you dont give me a reason to not yell at you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
Sounds like they hate being yelled at and sounds like you hate being fucked around.

Sounds fucking toxic at best.

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
funny thought, maybe if they werent a toxic narcissistic abusive liar, then maybe i wouldnt yell. dont blame my reaction if youre gonna be an abusive fuck that doesnt change your ways in 10yrs šŸ˜˜