• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Method

• Antifreeze

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Partial suspension

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters
Z

Zekirah

Here today, gone tomorrow
Sep 9, 2018
Tonight, or tomorrow at the latest depending on the method chosen. I am going to post 2 methods and whatever one gets the most points is the method i will choose. I fucked up many lives so i am going to throw a painful method and a relatively non painful method. Again your choice. Personally I am leaning with the antifreeze

Antifreeze
Partial suspension

D

DeletedUser4739

Antifreeze takes way too long.

The pain of dying from it would likely send a person running for a bus or severing their own jugular with a broken beer bottle.
The death can oftentimes be terribly slow, with the organs shutting down over a period of days or weeks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I know that when I'm in pain or unwell, my priority is always to minimise it or make it stop ASAP. Why would you deliberately torture yourself more than you have to?

T

Time2Go?

Oct 3, 2018
I know that when I'm in pain or unwell, my priority is always to minimise it or make it stop ASAP. Why would you deliberately torture yourself more than you have to?

Just a guess from past experience, but when I have completely fucked up someone else's life, I think I deserve pain and suffering.

To the poster - Very few people on this earth have done things so horrible as to deserve death by anti freeze. I wish you a successful venture.

Mattie

Z

Zekirah

Here today, gone tomorrow
Sep 9, 2018
Bought the rope needed for partial suspension, learned to tie a slipknot ( took like an hour). I wrote a suicide note only to my daughter but decided I am not going to leave it. Heading down to the store soon to buy alcohol. Tonight will be the night... Definently tomorrow if something comes up

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals