• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I am living with my family, but will get my new apartment late June. Then I will FINALLY be free to test methods and buy stuff. I want to try night night or partial first. If failing then I might start buying and testing SN stuff. If I fail to buy ingredients then it might be a full suspension while drunk or something. Right now, looking forward to this, is the only thing that keeps me going when I fall into one of the many daily black holes of painful sobbing.

Reactions: theEndCH
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope that you find what you search for, I understand why you'd be looking forward to that as I get that it's so dreadful suffering in this cruel existence.

• Love
Reactions: KillingPain267
U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Hello,

There is many obstacles and also mental ones that you need to be aware of:

SI (survival instinct) is so powerful that it can change your mind in the last second and prevent you to CTB. You need a very good reasons why you want to kill yourself.

You need a method that unconsciousness is so fast and painless that SI would not kick in. Partial hanging is one of them. When done correctly, you will pass out under 10 seconds because of carotid artery compression.

Hope this helps

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267