• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Smika1d

Feb 4, 2023
I came across the link below, and it says how to make SN at home. I haven't tested this or seen anyone else make a comment about it. I just know personally the most difficult part of the SN method, for me so far, has been trying to get SN. First quoted text

"A mixture of aluminium powder and sodium nitrate heated for 40 minutes will yield sodium nitrite"

"80 grams of ammonium nitrate in a tall container and pour 40 grams of sodium hydroxide on top. Then carefully pour 30mL of water and stand back. It will quickly react to generate ammonia gas and sodium nitrate."

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Good luck with that…

Things could so terribly go wrong here

There are sources and alternatives—you're here to end suffering not to win your school's chemistry talent award

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie, GasMonkey, Foxes and 1 other person
S

Smika1d

Feb 4, 2023
There are sources that are hard to come by and people can't share until you've done enough talking on the site. No one read ammonia gas and thought it was going to be easy. Also I'm glad you were able to immediately get the materials you needed to end it, but we are not all so lucky. I find your reply annoying and unnecessary at best.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Wasn't meant to offend you, but you're taking a serious risk which might end up in a situation that's probably worse than the one you try to escape from.

Reactions: Foxes