Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this kind of reminds me of that saying "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all". i think a high majority of humans for some reason lack understanding that what they do hurts others, but god forbid the exact same thing happens to them, then theyre allowed to bitch and complain but you still arent.
also OP i relate but on a different topic. about a year ago i think, members were bothering me about my relationship situation without caring or thinking that maybe he was being abusive to me, so i had to deal with being abused here about it aside from just dealing with the abuse at home.

Reactions: chloramine
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I'm going to have to look for the other thread your talking about, but for what it's worth, I'm sorry people made you feel bad by disagreeing with you, OP. I hope things get better for you 🤗

Reactions: chloramine
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Until up to 2007 the Internet was a great place. It really became shit when Facebook became popular. Around 2010 it became awful.
I agree with you. It was so nice. Open civilized discussions, no need for offenses. Now this. But probably it's also the economical situation. Back then we still had hope I guess?
I remember the gore sites.
After watching a graphic video, the comment section was a place to digest and reflect. We shared thoughts of what we saw.
Alot of comments were intelligent, some were funny. There was occantional political discussions. Opinions were original and had personal perspective.

Opinions now are implausible. They are manipulative.
They are manufactured.
They are offensive to any thinking individual.
They are abusive to our patience, to our courtesy.

This new ignorance is not one of human kind. Its goal is silence, chaos, disruption, distrust, stupification. It will repeat regardless of what we say, until the entire forum has been stunk out.

I saw it happen to liveleak.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
It's a crazy story. I gotta think about how to word the entire thing. I got 2 bottles in 2018. I had the meto, benzocaine spray, and some long tweezers to open the top. I was just going to do it in one or two goes after I'd taken the meto and numbed my mouth. I was agoraphobic for 3 years straight. I'd barely been outside much. I had the right idea to test it to see what the taste would be like since I was worried. I eyeballed the amount (don't ever do that) and blacked out. But I was stumbling around and falling into stuff. I think I passed out and got up. But I barely remember this.

The people I lived with saw this (I originally planned to do it in a hotel). They checked on me later and I woke up in an ambulance but everything was a blur. They sent me to a psych ward that was a temporary place off an ER. I was there for 3 days I think. I lied to the psych doctor and said I took some psych meds I had prescribed the wrong way. Because they had no idea what was in my system because they don't test for barbiturates. But, someone I lived with called the hospital to tell them exactly what it was. Then the psych doctor got pissed because I lied.

She thought I was a drug addict and had me sent to the court house jail and chained my legs. I did tell her exactly what I was taking it for and that I fucked up but she wasn't having it. She was trying to get me sent to a rehab which is in a wing of a prison! I spent hours in a cell until a public defender came and I explained to him what happened. Luckily after several hours I got sent to a mental hospital for a week. Also the N did not really totally wear off until 2 days before I left the mental hospital. I really fucked up.
You can always rely on some asshole ratting you out thinking they're doing "the right thing".

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
It would be nice if SS provided some sense of being a refuge. There are a lot of kind, wonderful and remarkable people on SS but sometimes negative responses can come at the worst possible time.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
A lot of posts in this thread are totally wrong. There are numerous covid denial threads, this place provides an abundance of space for people to spew whatever obnoxious bullshit pops in to their head and it should not be incumbent upon the starter of a thread in the suicide forum to be Tolerant and Respectful of replies from people who immediately seek to invalidate because they have a batshit conspiracy theory. There are numerous websites for covid denialism, inceldom, transphobia, illuminati conspiracies of the woke, racism and all the other shit this website devotes an excessive tolerance to. This website has long ceased to be a suicide forum and has morphed into some bullshit hosting place for the dumping of deliberately offensive shit with the demand that their right to Free Speech includes the right to be unpleasant and inappropriate and this needs reassessing. There is literally a subforum for bullshit now, there's no need to spill that crap over the whole of the forum and hijack threads with it.
As a long time lurker, I more or less agree with this observation. I'm resigned about it.

Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Fuck COVID and others who don't believe it's dangerous. It is a horrible disease. It disabled my lover. I still wear a mask when I go to the grocery store and class.