HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
This is a very rare cause of death - I found very little information about death from Acconite poisoning and that's the only reason I didn't try it even though I have a lot of photos of this plant from last year in mountain. I've been thinking about this for over a year, but I suspect that the alkaloids of Acconite work the same way as digoxin - that was really painful shit when i took it. I don't want to feel like that anymore and have an aggravated heart problem. I have SN better I'll ctb with it.
Where in Gods name are you people getting SN. I cannot find it. I'm in the US. Please. Any help. I'm in so much pain. I can't take it anymore

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Where in Gods name are you people getting SN. I cannot find it. I'm in the US. Please. Any help. I'm in so much pain. I can't take it anymore
Luckily I don't live in the USA. USA is a shitty country - they even buy antibiotics with a prescription))) This is fckng insane. How do you live in USA?! I began to truly love and appreciate my homeland - I can buy almost any medicine (except opiates) without a prescription. I can buy SN and antiemetics without any questions. If you have some money, then go to South America - I'm sure you won't have problems there.

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Luckily I don't live in the USA. USA is a shitty country - they even buy antibiotics with a prescription))) This is fckng insane. How do you live in USA?! I began to truly love and appreciate my homeland - I can buy almost any medicine (except opiates) without a prescription. I can buy SN and antiemetics without any questions. If you have some money, then go to South America - I'm sure you won't have problems there.
When your disabled it's hard to travel.

poisonsalad

poisonsalad

Jun 11, 2023
right? people keep telling me to "just get "SN" but like,,, it's heavily regulated in norway (where i live), you need a permit to buy it. norway is a lovely place to live but a difficult place to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
poisonsalad

poisonsalad

Jun 11, 2023
100 yew seeds. we'll see how this goes

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
nonie

nonie

Oct 9, 2023
The USA has a god awful healthcare system, we don't care about helping people we just want their money. The process of getting antibiotics can take days while you just sit and home ill, but our work rights also don't give us any sick leave either. So most of the time people just go to work sick because they have no choice and infect the people they come into contact with.

I have a debilitating phobia of vomiting and intense contamination OCD. This is a large reason I think of CTB to be honest...
100 yew seeds. we'll see how this goes
You're in my thoughts :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc and poisonsalad
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Yes, I read about how in America everything has been brought to the point of absurdity. The first time I found out about this, I was studying dark web markets and found many offers of antibiotics on the black market))) This surprised me. Then I started reading about the American healthcare system.... I was shocked by it all. In my country, I have the right to free medical care if I am taken to the hospital by ambulance, although I do not pay taxes or pay for insurance! America is a terrible country - I have rheumatism and I probably wouldn't be alive if I lived in America - I would have died a long time ago from heart inflammation due to waiting for antibiotics

• Hugs
Reactions: nonie
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yeah i'm still alive lol, took a nap and woke up
How do you feel? I was planning to use this method, I have 180g of yew leaves. Something I was thinking about. Maybe your yew plant isn't the type that holds enough toxins to kill. Do you know which type yours is? I heard different varieties can also have different levels of toxins. Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe your body built up a bit of a tolerance for it from trying so many times..
I'm sorry for what your going through I hope it gets better for you.

poisonsalad

poisonsalad

Jun 11, 2023
How do you feel? I was planning to use this method, I have 180g of yew leaves. Something I was thinking about. Maybe your yew plant isn't the type that holds enough toxins to kill. Do you know which type yours is? I heard different varieties can also have different levels of toxins. Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but maybe your body built up a bit of a tolerance for it from trying so many times..
I'm sorry for what your going through I hope it gets better for you.
i felt alright. turns out they probably weren't seeds. might attempt again with yew needles this week.

Reactions: hi-okbye
poisonsalad

poisonsalad

Jun 11, 2023
grapefruit juice and yew attempt today, don't know the amount.

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I tried crushing 200 yew seeds and putting it in some yogurt but it didn't kill me. Unfortunately, I'm still here. I do have a a yew plant that's thriving. Should I try it? I would need a good place to wait out the symptoms, but the downside is if I fail I'll be in a coma.