Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
y'all a bunch of fucking slave nobody would enslaved themselves in this awful shit in this shithole and hellhole without having away to cease functioning when it's needed due to the shittnes of life, only slaves would allow themselves to be at the mercy of the environment there's clearly something very awrong with this world and the life in it, only slaves would allow something like this to happen

Reactions: Daxter_87
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I mean...I am Black.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
i mean...I am a taxpayer.

Reactions: lokabe82 and Darkover
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yes, we are enslaved, literally (by definition), and in many ways. Just as an example, we are enslaved to our bodies, which are constantly demanding us to do many things to avoid pain and suffering.

Reactions: NumbItAll, Rogue Proxy and Darkover
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- definitely- we're born into slavery. Still- apart from CTB- what choice do we have? If you don't want to work- you either are eligible for benefits or, you're not. So- then the choice is work or sponge off of family/ friends or go homeless. If you want a 'perfect' body- you need to either REALLY take care of it (doesn't guarantee health of course) or don't and risk the possible consequences. At least we're mortal I suppose- could be worse!

But yeah- definitely: 'Give me liberty, or give me death!' (Patrick Henry)

Reactions: Darkover
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
only slaves would allow themselves
There's no free-will, so we can't allow or disallow ourselves anything, so by default we can never be free as long as we exist.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
Why do you think countries keep people from suicide, because they care about them or want them to get better? No. It's because they don't want to lose potential money making slaves

And other people keep people from suicide, because they've been told suicide = bad, without giving it a second thought.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
And other people keep people from suicide, because they've been told suicide = bad, without giving it a second thought.
It's also to gain various benefits from these social interactions and relationships, like companionship, entertainment, labor, positive emotions, social status, life purpose, material goods, money, and bolstering their ego, self-esteem, and self-worth.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I'm currently being enslaved by deja vu.