• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
My family and I just found out that my dad has been depressed and wanting to kill himself. How was he strong enough to tell someone... Why can't I? He acts depressed and shit and I somehow put on a smile and they detect nothing. Sure I say that I'm not depressed when asked, but by now i feel they should have noticed something with how I've been pushing my future back. Not knowing where I want to go to college when my Senior year is almost over...

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
One could argue that hiding severe mental illness requires more strength than letting people notice.
I am glad i have that strength now, because my mom is super worried and is trying to figure out the best psych hospital or anywhere and asked for my help and I just said i have no idea what to do, because I 100% see why he has no reason to live (if that isnt mean idk) I dont have a reason too.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I am glad i have that strength now, because my mom is super worried and is trying to figure out the best psych hospital or anywhere and asked for my help and I just said i have no idea what to do, because I 100% see why he has no reason to live (if that isnt mean idk) I dont have a reason too.

Just curious, does the fact that your dad is suicidal make you want to commit suicide any less? Like imagining if both you and your dad committed suicide and the impact it would have on your mom.

D

deadSS

Apr 30, 2018
Just curious, does the fact that your dad is suicidal make you want to commit suicide any less? Like imagining if both you and your dad committed suicide and the impact it would have on your mom.
A little bit. But it also makes me realize that I also don't plan my future(like he said he hasnt been) and I just need to kill myself soon and get it out of the way instead of telling them, and go through hospitals that make us lose all our money for no reason.