Would you still be suicidal if you grew 1 foot (30 cm)

• Yes

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I am only 170cm but never had the desire to be taller I like my height. I imagine it so impractical to be so tall.

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
All girls i know are like that including my sister , female cousins , girls at school and university and even my mom.
From now on say you only date girls with huge tits and nice round ass. The rest are worthless to you in terms of partner or companionship. Straight up tell them that whenever they mention height

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I would still be suicidal.
Height won't heal my mind.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Yes, I would still be suicidal.
Height won't heal my mind.
It might if you bump your head on too many doorways or tree branches being that tall.

As to question, I'll be a giant 7'2" monstrosity, no way I want to be that tall. I sometimes wish I was 3-4 inches shorter so I wouldn't have so many issues being this tall.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame and WornOutLife
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
If your biggest problem with life is not being able to get pussy on tinder then... just fucking XD
Zoomers and their incel cult smh.

LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
As someone who used to be average as a kid then stopped growing early on, the difference is like heaven and hell.
People who say height doesn't matter are lying, I've experienced it first-hand.

Reactions: Blondi
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
It'd definitely shed one of my reasons for ctb'ing (my body image/self esteem issues) in half. I'm a manlet and while I'm not the shortest dude in a room for the most part, I've never been given respect at all. I feel like my own parents would stop babying me if I wasn't tiny like a fucking child. Dating online and in person is pretty much useless because every chic I know (even the ones that are 5 feet tall) want huge hulking dudes towering over them. I'm written off before even opening my mouth for being short which is something I have no control over.

If you are short and you are a man, you will never be respected by people. I learned this out the hard way. Can't tell you how many times the girls I've tried to date said "you're not tall enough" or "you look like a little kid". I asked one girl out this one time and she flat out said ew you're short. Other times people put their hand on your head and then lift their hand to their head in a mocking manner and then laugh. I was mistaken for a 12 year old boy one time (I was 20) :pfff:.I'm 170cm (5'7) so I'd be almost 200cm or (6'6) instead of 5'7.

I'd take being freakishly tall over a manlet any day lol. I didn't even think 5'7 was that short but for some reason where I live, people are very tall and built different so someone who's 5'9 would still look very short. There are studies that show that height is a determining factor in whether people see you as a leader, or a follower, boss, or employee, dominant or submissive. Taller people are even more likely to be promoted and given raises compared to shorter people. The average salary for taller people is disproportionately larger than for their counterparts too. Height is definitely more important than people think (at least here in the West)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and Blondi
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
I'd definitely ctb sooner. I couldn't wear heels anymore, and wearing heels is the only thing I live for.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It depends on what it is that is growing a foot longer.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
I might be *slightly* less suicidal if I was a hunky piece of All-American beauty, but unfortunately I'm a short and overweight bozo. Height alone won't cut it. Maybe I'd even be worse off lol