• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dolan400

Apr 17, 2024
Was wondering because if I'm 100% sure if I got really drunk or smoked a dab first then I wouldn't even hesitate when the time comes. If I don't die instantly it might even numb the pain. Plan on using a Glock 40. with hollow points through the mouth towards the brain stem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ctrl_Alt_DEL and divinemistress36
C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
Was wondering because if I'm 100% sure if I got really drunk or smoked a dab first then I wouldn't even hesitate when the time comes. If I don't die instantly it might even numb the pain. Plan on using a Glock 40. with hollow points through the mouth towards the brain stem.
For this method you should consider the risk of bad aiming due to the alchool effect. You need your hands firmly and stable.

Reactions: thenamingofcats and divinemistress36
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I've always worried about becoming inebriated before I CTB because I'm worried about impairing my judgment when it comes to measuring, tying, calculating, etc. I know many suicides and accidental deaths related to alcohol and drugs, but it's always worried me.