ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
Restart, I wasted the opportunities and karma of this body. And if I could only restart knowing two things, that would be enough.
What would be the two things you would restart with knowing?

I've restarted several times. I'm ready for a restart

How have you restarted before? What made a restart possible for you (in terms of the ability to rebuild and keep going)?
Reboot I wouldn't be opposed to living again. My main reason for CTB is getting closer to advanced aging , unacceptable societal shifts that have occured in my lifetime , etc. for example in my country its legal to tell young children pedophilia is acceptable and they should go to an organization where those values are taught. Sick, I want no part in paying into a system that allows that.

No pressure to respond if sharing info is not what you want to do, I am however curious what country you are from? I also am disgusted with societal shifts I have seen in my life.

mado

mado

Dec 23, 2020
If i could do things different i would definitely go for a restart but i'd be worried it'd be an eternal return thing where im doomed to make all the same mistakes over again.

Reactions: Merlay and ihavetoleave
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life is inherently wrong and I don't want to experience it again

• Hugs
Reactions: Conker, pthnrdnojvsc, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
I'd love to restart with the subconscious knowledge and lessons I've learned, like what not to do. But we live in a simulation and none of this matters.

Reactions: Conker and ihavetoleave
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

How have you restarted before? What made a restart possible for you (in terms of the ability to rebuild and keep going)?

No pressure to respond if sharing info is not what you want to do, I am however curious what country you are from? I also am disgusted with societal shifts I have seen in my life.
I live in the US. Here, its legal for children to be forced into religion by their parents. There is one religion in particular, mostly common to northern africa and the middle east, that teaches pedophilia is an acceptable form of behavior. Under US law its 100% acceptable for parents to teach this religion, among others to minors as being acceptable. Very sick.

Edit: Of course pedophilia itself is illegal in the US, but it is 100% legal for parents to teach their children that its morally acceptable , and not only that they can force their children to places of worship.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihavetoleave
Merlay

Merlay

you need to die if you want to go to heaven
Oct 24, 2020
Restart with new parents that want me both in my failures and accomplishments. That will accept me even at my worst. With better parents who have knowledge and credibility to raise a child.

Reactions: adam&eve, throughtheglass, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
Would You Rather Reboot/Restart after death or Shut Down forever? When you reach the end of your life, would you want the possibility of starting over anew or would you prefer to be nonexistent? Which do you think is likely to happen? Why do you feel this way?

For myself I want to restart. If we can restart we likely can't take any wisdom with us but I would still like to gamble on a better existence than what I have provided for myself in this life. Similar to how I would restart a game when I was younger to do better and be more pleased with the outcome.
restarting sounds great but I'd rather just spawn as a straight cis man with alot of money so I don't have any problems lol

ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
restarting sounds great but I'd rather just spawn as a straight cis man with alot of money so I don't have any problems lol
Yup I think about how great Elon Musk's life must be. Loves the work he does, is very successful and has more money than we could ever dream of. What makes some people so able to succeed in what they want? I've always been a disaster at even finding things I could be good at.

Reactions: adam&eve, Lost in a Dream, Pookie and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Reboot. Life has good things about it, its just that I screwed up this save file, so I want to start a new one.

Reactions: BRuss, throughtheglass and ihavetoleave
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
Shut down forever. I'd like to go back to the nonexistence that was before I was born. I'm tired. I don't want anything else after this 'life'

Reactions: adam&eve, ovaltinee99, Conker and 4 others
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
And now, the end is near And so I face the final curtain.

No need for a restart, it's all been done.

Reactions: adam&eve, Conker, sourpink and 2 others
Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
It's both the same thing, really.
Unless you get to keep your consciousness when restarting, but that would negate the benefit of the whole thing for most anyway. At worst it would even ADD pain and make it even worse.

You die forever. It's black forever.
You reset. THIS you die forever and someone else is born with no idea who you ever were.

Reactions: neitherherenorthere, sourpink and ihavetoleave
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020

By restarting I mean I've reincarnated. I don't know what triggers it or how long between lives.

Reactions: needaplan and ihavetoleave
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
It's both the same thing, really.
Unless you get to keep your consciousness when restarting, but that would negate the benefit of the whole thing for most anyway. At worst it would even ADD pain and make it even worse.

You die forever. It's black forever.
You reset. THIS you die forever and someone else is born with no idea who you ever were.
This is what I am struggling with and why I can't seem to complete CTB and keep procrastinating. There are no good outcomes really when you think about it logically.

Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Shut down. Reality will be same no matter what body I would be in.

Z

Zimcity

Mar 10, 2020
I remind everyone that scotty likely is the most efficient mass murderer in all of sci-fi.

Copying all those people and happily destroying the originals over and over for years.
I've always imagined there's a tiny disclaimer if you turn that transporter pad over - or at least some very fine print in the terms of service that came with it.

• Love
Reactions: ihavetoleave and SuicidallyCurious
ihavetoleave

ihavetoleave

Dec 28, 2020
I remind everyone that scotty likely is the most efficient mass murderer in all of sci-fi.

Copying all those people and happily destroying the originals over and over for years.
I've always imagined there's a tiny disclaimer if you turn that transporter pad over - or at least some very fine print in the terms of service that came with it.
I saw a news story recently that they sent his ashes to be on the ISS. Very clever, if he knew I'm sure he would be thrilled.

Reactions: Zimcity
homebound

homebound

fallen angel
Jan 19, 2020
I want to shut down forever. I'm afraid if I was to restart I would live another miserable life, or be stuck with the same things wrong with me.

Reactions: adam&eve, ihavetoleave and FinalDestination
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Shut down for sure. If a restart is with just another version of me it's likely I go down the same path every single reboot. But with a shut down it's absolute. A state of true nothingness, a space with no room for existence. It's the routine of living I want to escape really. It is what I am after afterall

Reactions: adam&eve and ihavetoleave
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I would like to have another chance and try another life where i'm not mentally ill and i have a loving supportive family and friends

Reactions: adam&eve, throughtheglass and ihavetoleave
N

NightNight20

Jun 10, 2020
Shutdown. I would be so pissed if I succeeded in CTB and then restarted lol

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Depends on the parameters of restarting. If I have a choice on where I grow up with a new life then I might consider it, if it's simply starting over from the beginning and everything happens the same then I think i'm leaning towards the Game Over screen.

Reactions: needaplan
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hm I dunno, I guess restating with the knowledge I have would give me a greater advantage of living a better life but honestly I'm so sick of humanity and what it has become that I just want to disappear into void. I don't want to be able to think, live, or *BE*. I just want to evaporate into thin air

Reactions: stygal
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I heard that when person dies, it's soul takes 3 things with it: wisdom, experience and 3rd I forgot. Could be memory. But why these do not get carried over to next live is the question.

I want to shut down because why exist if you can not exist? Why wake up if you can sleep? Why bother soul from nothingness and force it to live?

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Nonexistance for sure.
I'd rather not go through any troubles anymore even if my life would be "picture perfect" - it's a lot effort to make everything work and I've never been cut out for that.

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, ovaltinee99, sourpink and 1 other person
HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
Restart if i could take some the wisdom I've learned with me so i wouldn't make the same mistakes again

Reactions: Worwyn, AprilsBlessings and SuicidallyCurious
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think I'd rather just let it end. I already hate when all my progress gets removed in a game. Maybe if I knew I could change some things about my life I'd consider resetting though.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
As I recall from early childhood I was horrified to be back with new parents in a strange place and totally mystified by it, and so I assume that it's better to not come back and reincarnate. That horror of it all has stayed with me my whole life.
It was very strong as a small child. So we don't have any choice.

It's a horror to keep coming back not 100 times, not 1000 times but more like endless times. How many deaths, how many tears, how much suffering have each of us gone through not just in this life.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, Conker, HungryGhost and 1 other person
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I would restart .
Turn this thread into a poll .

Reactions: Meditation guide
W

Worwyn

Dec 9, 2020

If it was a restart where everything else is the same. Make sure I ask Becky for the homework in 1st period study hall. I know that sounds trivial and it's not even about that girl, it's how I met all my other friends. The second is do something anything different before 2018, heroic dose of shrooms/DMT, anything to change my brain somewhat.