• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, I would pay someone to kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanasia, Dead Meat and Death is beautiful
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I bet the mafia would agree to do something like this if it involved a good deal of money

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Yes, I would.

Here's an easy way to do it. Show the person the money and put it in your pocket. They can get it after you're dead.

Please don't go soliciting people on the internet to do this for you. You'll wind up in jail.

Reactions: Euthanasia
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This never works out- they'll pull a gun, take your money, and leave- maybe they'll even beat you up a little- but why would they risk life without parole if they can just take the money without killing you?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This never works out- they'll pull a gun, take your money, and leave- maybe they'll even beat you up a little- but why would they risk life without parole if they can just take the money without killing you?
Better be armed yourself. Even if I provided them with a gun, best believe I'd be packing too.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Better be armed yourself. Even if I provided them with a gun, best believe I'd be packing too.
If a person wants to ctb it's better to do it themselves, there are many ways this can go wrong- at some point you have to trust them to do the job, at that point they can knock you out rather than kill you- or knock you down and tie you up- there are a million ways this can go wrong.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If it was guaranteed that they'd follow my precise instructions, then yes. Most likely they'd just end up abducting and torturing me, though. That's simply how this shit life works. šŸ˜’

charlemagne

charlemagne

lover of cute things
Aug 31, 2021
if it would be in an assisted suicide kind of way, yes 100%. But if it were murder no, i want to die on my own terms, when I want, and peacefully

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I remember having a drug fuelled discussion about this with a "friend" of mine who undertook certain tasks of a threatening nature, I've know some very interesting people during my time, and considering some of the things that he had done he seemed horrified that someone would order there own death, I was amazed he was so principled.

I have considered this method of my ctb many times but the fear of it not being successful stops me, I've seen the movies where the headshot means instant lights out, but knowing my luck my guy would miss and end up paralysing me and I still would've paid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If a person wants to ctb it's better to do it themselves, there are many ways this can go wrong- at some point you have to trust them to do the job, at that point they can knock you out rather than kill you- or knock you down and tie you up- there are a million ways this can go wrong.
If I hand someone a Glock 21 with fourteen Underwood 45acp+P hollowpoints, tell them to stay 10ft away from me and empty the mag, that's a done deal for sure.

Baemo

Baemo

Jan 21, 2022
Yes, I would. I'd pay them to shoot me.

Reactions: JinZhin
Maksine Bellard

Maksine Bellard

Dogs and death lover
Feb 20, 2022
If I had money then yes. But then again I think I would be scared the person would not follow my instructions on the method and be violent instead or things like it :/ I live next to Switzerland I could get assisted but then again I don't have enough money to pay for it

• Aww..
Reactions: JinZhin
JinZhin

JinZhin

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Now that I think about it, it's s good idea to pay someone to either kill me or help with ctb-ing and hide my body to never be found. But I doubt I could trust anyone with that...

Reactions: atdeathsdoor and _Minsk
W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
Yes I would. Dr to assist or even someone to murder me. It might cause some pain but I would soon be dead and not feel anymore.

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
honestly I'm starting to think about it. I always chicken out before I attempt and it's getting annoying because I want to die it's just my SI kicking in. I think it's expensive though? Like if someone could just pour some deathly poison into my drink without me knowing would be cool.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Isn't this was euthanasia is? Absolutely.

brnggundottxt

brnggundottxt

Mar 12, 2022
I have people who want to do it for free lol. At least they close their eyes and wish but they shook.

MourningGal

MourningGal

Jan 28, 2022
Yes, I always tell my therapist that while I don't have the energy to CBT and the whole process makes me feel guilty thinking about the emotional after-math of those in my life, I do wish someone would walk into my home and just take care of it for me.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
Agree, you can succeed by having your partner monitor and confirm kills in case you fail by committing suicide alone.

So I often post on threads looking for partners.

Partnership is especially important when customs clearance is strict or guns are illegal.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
My luck I'd hire a scammer or undercover cop, so probably not.

Blacklight

Blacklight

Jan 3, 2022
I think that even though that would make it much easier, I want people to know that I ended my own life because I was suffering so much. I don't want people to think that I died from being murdered. I'd pay someone to be there with me while I do it though, to make sure everything goes well and can encourage me to do more if need be.
It's the opposite for me. I'd pay someone so my family didn't have to live with the guilt of my suffering.

Sadism

Sadism

Oct 11, 2021
Lucky mofos in game of thrones era who just got decapitated by a sword, literally the quickest and least painful way of dying.

I'd pay for that shit today.

nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
Absolutely, but it would probably cost way more money than what I make in a month.
I'd like to pick a day and time of day, single kill shot in a non-crowded location.

Regardless, I'm paranoid about the dark web and black market. Too many stories about hitmen being undercover cops.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Absolutely, but it would probably cost way more money than what I make in a month.
I'd like to pick a day and time of day, single kill shot in a non-crowded location.

Regardless, I'm paranoid about the dark web and black market. Too many stories about hitmen being undercover cops.
I'd be fine with someone lighting me up with a full 30 round AR mag as long as they get the job done.

K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
The decline of society as documented in the NY Post nearly gives me a heart attack every day. But I'll never give them a dime. It's a rag. But an addictive rag. I think the prospect of someone coming after one wd be so jarring and unnerving I'd end up in like a MR. AND MRS. SMITH scenario, trying to off the assassin before he/she offed me. Over the years I've had a few people try serious shit with me. I was extremely traumatized and full-on aggressive. I would have unleashed the devil--through me--on those people. It's a primitive, built-in defense mechanism. Most animals have this.

If you want to be killed, just walk down a NY sidewalk or ride a subway, minding your own business. Some thug'll be overjoyed to off you. Lately, more than one. Hell, some teacher was chased by something like 100 HS students for his simply asking them to not drive their cars on the athletic field. This is America. Yeah, I wanna live in this gulag for decades more, please. I'd rather hang with the polar bears. More humane.
Going to try to get a few winks now if my body will cooperate. Thx for alleviating the isolation and total lack of understanding out there. This place, oddly, has become a lifeline of sorts. And will continue to be one until I get my ticket. Nighty night.

Last edited:
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
No. I want to die by my own hands, how, where and when I'd like to. I've always been sure of that.

I feel like that's a right. It seems insane to me that it would be denied to anyone. But alas, here we are.