Cold

Cold

Earthbound
Aug 27, 2018
I met with someone from here about two years ago. Sadly I have lost all contact with this person and don't know how they are doing or if they are still alive. I miss them very much. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Disappointered, antigone_iris and 6 others
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
No. I value my anonymity here,

Reactions: Skathon, these_days9, Disappointered and 3 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
By meeting do you mean dating? (An appointment with another person with the purpose to assess their suitability for intimate relationship? (Romantic and sexual value, social and financial status.))

Reactions: Ghost2211 and sadworld
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I met with someone from here about two years ago. Sadly I have lost all contact with this person and don't know how they are doing or if they are still alive. I miss them very much. :(
Sorry to hear you lost contact with them..I suppose all you can do is hope where ever they are they are finally happy
By meeting do you mean dating? (An appointment with another person with the purpose to assess their suitability for intimate relationship? (Romantic and sexual value, social and financial status.))
Not dating just meeting to talk and discuss life, situations and coping mechanisms I think we have better understanding of what we are going through than the so called health service in most instances

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT, Ghost2211, Cold and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh yeah, I was very close to meeting someone who used to be from here. Not to sound like a salty asshole, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :pfff:

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, depressedsally, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Oh yeah, I was very close to meeting someone who used to be from here. Not to sound like a salty asshole, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :pfff:
Sorry to hear that..am sure it wasn't personal

Reactions: depressedsally, Ghost2211, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah there are a few members I would love to meet.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, voyager, Lilacmoon and 2 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
If someone really wanted to meet with me for whatever reason I would accept. No idea why someone would though
We all have good in us and I am sure people would be interest to meet and speak with you
Yes I would love to but I'd be really worried and a little uneasy depending on who the person is. But I also feel like forum me is very different form how I act in real life so I'm worried that some people would be disappointed.
I think we can all hide behind the online us...am sure no one would be disappointed and if they were it would be there issues not yours
Yeah there are a few members I would love to meet.
I hope you get the chance to meet them...

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to hear that..am sure it wasn't personal
It was very personal to me, but I'm not mad about it, more sad than anything. Ah well.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Ghost2211 and sadworld
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yes. I've met many interesting people here and I wouldn't mind meeting them in reality.

Reactions: voyager, puppy9, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Perhaps, but I'd want to be careful about it in terms of getting to know them pretty well first. I also feel like it's important to manage expectations with stuff like this. I wouldn't want to meet someone with either of us hoping for some amazing supportive connection; meeting people is a fun novelty at most for me, it would be kinda cool to hang around with someone but that's it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Lilacmoon, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
That is good to hear I hope you are still in contact with them

Actually, I generally keep a distance and PM with very few people, so most of the interesting people I've "met" I've only interacted with in threads.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Actually, I generally keep a distance and PM with very few people, so most of the interesting people I've "met" I've only interacted with in threads.
That is understandable I keep my PMs to people I feel I can connect with

Reactions: Ghost2211, botanormal, sadworld and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I thought I would be down to it. and then there was an opportunity and I didn't have the guts to.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, puppy9, sadworld and 3 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I thought I would be down to it. and then there was an opportunity and I didn't have the guts to.
Maybe you could try again if you were feeling up to it

Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld, botanormal and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Maybe you could try again if you were feeling up to it
i could, but i believe I'd need to build a more solid relationship with said person, through a slow process, talking through video/phone first, instead of just jumping to real life meeting.

there is some sort of sense of protection that the site, and internet generally, provides, which I can't find outside. plus, there is the fact, that real life relationships take effort, it's way more tiring than interacting online.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211, sadworld and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Only if they where a serial killer itching for their next kill

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Skathon, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, voyager and 9 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I would. And I plan to soon if our schedules coordinate. ♡

Reactions: voyager, Jumper Geo, Ghost2211 and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I used to meet people all the time off the internet , i`d travel all over the country or they would come to mine but that was for a totally different reason :happy:, one girl came for the weekend and stayed for 10 days and i must admit i really didnt want her to go .
Another came and stayed for 3 years ! then suddenly disappeared one day lol , said she was going to Asda and did i want anything particular for Tea and never came back , she rang me over a year later and asked if she could come and see me , i told her where to go.
ive mellowed in my old age though now and cant be bothered so just have two friends with benefits now .

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, voyager, puppy9 and 3 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I don't meet people IRL in IRL beyond when they're forced to, so I doubt I'd have much luck meeting anyone here that would lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Maybe, if I had time. However, my biggest fear in doing this is that it is someone who thinks they know my life better than I do, and they would have me sectioned (not for my own good, but for their feelings on what is good for me).

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I don't know, man. I would certainly wouldn't want to talk about suicide plans because that might put another person in an unnecessary pressure, and meeting possible legal or societal consequences for not snitching on a suicidal person. Also, what there is to do that we can't do online? I don't see the point, other than to satisfy my curiosity about how people look and behave, but again, seems like too much effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and Time to fly
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
No, never. You can't trust any one fully.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, JGT, marcusuk63 and 3 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
yes and i have before lmao

Reactions: voyager, Ghost2211, sadworld and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yes, I dated a member irl for a brief period as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, voyager and 9 others
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Yes, I dated a member irl for a brief period as well.
tenor.gif

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Isadeth, puppy9 and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yes as long as it's on the top of Beachy Head.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, depressedsally, marcusuk63 and 6 others