• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Itz_d3p

Itz_d3p

Life keep going but I'm not
Apr 16, 2023
I would, I mean I wanted to do it like this (in stream) but it also feels strange haha. I think it would feel kinda good (I don't know how to say it, sorry).

bunn1bel

bunn1bel

sleepiest petgirl šŸ¦“ āŗ š“‚‹ š“ˆ’ ā™”
Feb 4, 2023
Considering I will have a peaceful method in a secure location, I would totally livestream it on a serious delay. I am always so full of anxiety and fear and depression that I think for people to finally see me achieving the peace I've been looking for would be nice. Some people can stomach that stuff, and are desensitized or even feel a strange sense of happiness for someone who's killed themselves because of the ideology we share here. Mine would just be me hanging around, making my drink, having a chat with myself and just airing out all the stuff I'm thinking. Tbh, I can't take shit seriously when it's really time to be serious so I would probably be making a few jokes and showing off a cute outfit (what? I cant die pretty? šŸ˜›)

This is all wishful thinking though since I will definitely be stopped if I stream it, even on delay. And I just cannot risk that. So my plan b is to hopefully find someone who will video chat with me while I do it instead.. someone who wouldn't stop me or feel scared, but instead serve as an end of life companion. Just someone to crack those jokes with me or say I look like I'm ready to be happy. Not encouraging necessarily, but just being there and not trying to make me feel like shit lmfao. Again that is wishful thinking as I just don't know anybody who I could form that sort of bond with in time and trust they won't rat me out :p

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
fuck no lol seeing people comments on the livestreams/recording of people CTB.. It's disgusting and horrific especially on the girls one. I would not want someone to say such things about my dead body or call me a "loser"

ekat

ekat

Apr 16, 2023
i would enjoy dying a nice peaceful death instead of being pressured by thousands if i ever doubted. only die when you are 100% positive with zero doubts

yusso

yusso

Apr 17, 2023
yeah but if i would, i would chose a completely lethal method, i dont know what everyone is on about their plan being fooled

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
My armchair opinion : Narcissism and masochism

nepeta

nepeta

a living dead boy
Mar 2, 2023
no, it's very public and the countless times people have done it on live stream, people tend to weaponise it and harass anyone said person knows. that being said, genuinely asking, why would you want to live stream it?

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Absolutely not. This is not something to be viewed as, in anyway and especially not for vile entertainment.
This is painā€”I only wish to be free from; to have a peaceful departure.

Reactions: heartbroken12
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
For my next attempt I intend to jump, from a notorious hotspot.

I'll let the onlookers share it for me.

Reactions: dyn00ss
ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
Yes with the encouragement!
And to answer the general question, here are some of the assorted motives I think people have for streaming their suicides, few of which if any are mutually exclusive. Most of them are just the general reasons people want witnesses for anything.
  • attention and loneliness - people are lonely at the end of their lives, can't have anyone with them but anonymous strangers or their online friends, maybe never felt like anyone paid attention to them in life, etc.
  • wanting someone specific to see their death, whether the footage is sent directly to them or just gains notoriety
  • exhibitionism (I separate this from wanting attention because it's distinctly different - the exhibitionist often wishes to demonstrate something as much as gain attention) - could be driven by sheer love of drama or anger or the intent to shock and disturb
  • proving a point or drawing attention to one - people will tune in and listen for a bit, understand why that person died, the death will be more real to them, etc.
  • cry for help - either want to be rescued or die if nobody will intervene
  • curiosity about how people might react, whether they'll watch, do anything, try to talk the person out of it, etc.
  • they view it as a momentous occasion in their life or even ceremonial - related, their suicide might be felt to be artistic or self-expression
  • instructional, educational, informative etc. - there are suicide documentaries by right to die advocates in particular
  • they want a record of their last moments of consciousness, or at least somebody to observe their thoughts, feelings, their last words, wishes, whether they were in pain, what death is like - maybe even want to reassure people it was peaceful and happy
  • they believe actions and experiences have more meaning if witnessed and shared
  • some personal fixation on streaming or social media or tv that hasn't been accomplished
  • enjoy violent content and wish to create some of their own
But is there just a simple desire to be watched?

Last edited:
ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
If I could I would, so that people could see how the method works (if I can source the method)...
I've watched the hanging videos and they don't look that bad. I just worry about the person who needs to ID my body. And am still scared of hanging a bit, though I get tempted to do partial
I agree with you. Many hanging videos seem have the person passing out very quickly. The body goes into convulsions and that is unpleasant to watch but I don't think they are conscious

As for livestream or delayed I'd be okay with it with the right encouragement. So DM if you want

Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
I would not livestream it, nor do I have any intention of leaving a note or any sort of explanation when I choose to CTB. I cannot comprehend what motivates certain individuals to livestream their CTB, even if it's driven by a desire for infamy. However, that notoriety would only be fleeting, as the internet's attention shifts quickly from one sensational event to the next.

Even if the impact of such a livestream were to resonate emotionally for weeks or months, it would ultimately have limited effect. Society is entrenched in toxic ideologies regarding assisted suicide, and even if individuals have an underlying sense that it may not be inherently wrong, they lack the intellectual strength to voice their true thoughts. Instead, they conform to societal norms and simply label it as "bad."

Human nature already bears a cruel streak, and society has only amplified humanity's toxicity. Livestreaming such an event would serve no purpose, as it would not address the underlying issues that plague our flawed world.

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
Considering I will have a peaceful method in a secure location, I would totally livestream it on a serious delay. I am always so full of anxiety and fear and depression that I think for people to finally see me achieving the peace I've been looking for would be nice. Some people can stomach that stuff, and are desensitized or even feel a strange sense of happiness for someone who's killed themselves because of the ideology we share here. Mine would just be me hanging around, making my drink, having a chat with myself and just airing out all the stuff I'm thinking. Tbh, I can't take shit seriously when it's really time to be serious so I would probably be making a few jokes and showing off a cute outfit (what? I cant die pretty? šŸ˜›)

This is all wishful thinking though since I will definitely be stopped if I stream it, even on delay. And I just cannot risk that. So my plan b is to hopefully find someone who will video chat with me while I do it instead.. someone who wouldn't stop me or feel scared, but instead serve as an end of life companion. Just someone to crack those jokes with me or say I look like I'm ready to be happy. Not encouraging necessarily, but just being there and not trying to make me feel like shit lmfao. Again that is wishful thinking as I just don't know anybody who I could form that sort of bond with in time and trust they won't rat me out :p
I am quite receptive to the idea of streaming or a long video delay. I haven't yet figured out why that is the case but it resonates with me.

I am happy to share thoughts and ideas with me. Or DM me. I'm open to anyone interested.
Yes, most definitely!
Same here and interested in the best ways to carry it out. DM me if you feel
Comfortable

Last edited:
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
As I posted in regard to the new R2D ReBreather lll: My question is how will we find out if it works or not? Will someone live or delay stream their attempt on the web? Will they take a trip to Switzerland and have observers witness their attempt? If something goes wrong, what will/can the observers do without legally turning suicide into euthanasia, possibly murder (or at least manslaughter)?

ctb-soon

ctb-soon

-
Jul 12, 2023
I am open to it with a little encouragement. DM me if you want.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
No, I think it's a very personal experience and one I wouldn't want to share with anyone.

Old snake

Old snake

"Praise the sun!"
Jul 15, 2023
Not at all. I've seen how those people who do that are treated.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Yes I would stream or create a video that is delayed . I am thinking seriously about it.

I'd prefer it be educational about the right ropes, knots and placement. Those questions always seem to come up.

Would I end up on a gore site -????- being dead has its advantages.

Reactions: wanttodie
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I would and plan to :) Nothing like immortality, even if it is a Gore site.