• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Would take me another 10 years of work to make it all back again...so probably not. Plus I can live below my means no problem.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If I somehow managed to have $1 million in the bank, I would CTB before I even had the chance TO lose it. I would just give it to my family after saying goodbye.

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
How could you even lose such money, OP, I demand clarification.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wait, you're saying you're a self-professed millionaire, browse Tinder for hookups, get sad when you're rejected, so you target less attractive women so you won't be lonely, and since you lost a million dollars, you're gonna CTB? Did I miss anything else?

S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
Wait, you're saying you're a self-professed millionaire, browse Tinder for hookups, get sad when you're rejected, so you target less attractive women so you won't be lonely, and since you lost a million dollars, you're gonna CTB? Did I miss anything else?
no you summed that up really well.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
A million isn't that much nowadays. I couldn't even buy a house here for that. I would be sad and frustrated, but I wouldn't consider such a loss to merit death.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, just like many celebrities and CEOs have done it too.

I'd enjoy the money for some time, live a rich's life and then CTB.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
in my opinion, it's better to never have than to have and lose it.
I feel like I agree with this statement.

I think It can be hard to imagine or understand something like this to quickly lose such a large sum of money, and how it could effect someone. I sure imagine it would be difficult though.

When I lost everything and all of my money I actually never felt such freedom and relief. It still sucked though.

It sounds like you have a lot of ability to get to this point. Is it possible for you to make some of the money back again in the future?

Reactions: Ghost2211
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
easy to lose money than manage it well.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Nov 13th, 2015 I was worth $1M with a dream house, career, wife and kids and had been sober for 2 years. Wife fucked our marriage counselor, took her half, plus got 7k a month in support. Lawyer feels were 150k. My biz tanked after divorce and I owe the feds 250k back taxes and live with my dad now driving a truck. Dont believe me? Fuck off. I'm not a LARP. I'm CTB soon.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I used to make a 6 figure income yearly (for many years) and supported my entire family. They stole from me and then abandoned me when I got the head injuries. I can no longer work because of the head injuries and am living off of pennies at this point.

So yes, I have lost a lot of money and the ability to continue to make money (maybe not a million in one instance, but enough to support myself.)

Even though I have lost everything (money and family), I am not sure I would kill myself over money alone - for me it is a combination of factors - but mostly, at least right now, it is because I have absolutely no support, will soon be homeless and have no hope of surviving on a homeless basis because of my age, gender, and brain trauma.

In essence I am facing a long-drawn out painful death on the streets vs taking things into my own hands.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and stygal
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Money isn't a factor in my decision, but considering I have never had a million dollars and want to already, I doubt I'd want to any less if that happened.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Money has never been a driving factor in my life...so I don't know how I'd even feel having such a sum.
Due to my other circumstances (disability and mental problems) I doubt it would make me feel that much better.
Having lost it...well, I'd feel like I deserve to lose it because nothing good ever lasts for me.
All in all I'd ctb anyways.