A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I hope I can opt out of being a ghost, but if I can't...
There's one guy I'd torture to the point of insanity - my mother's killer. I'd go as far as keeping him alive as long as possible and ruining all his suicide attempts.

Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
No, not really, bringing my anger/revenge issues to the other side seems pretty pointless to me. I think the better idea would be to take revenge before you die. You know, like pooping on your boss'es desk and leaving. :D

Reactions: XYZ
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't, I'd be too dead to be able to do that!

Reactions: XYZ
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i would haunt whatever person decided to tell me they were going to cremate me and flush my remains down a toilet.... by haunting their toilet so they could never use it again:devil:

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Haha, I think I would haunt one of the businesses that I used to do cleaning jobs in, but with the sole purpose of messing with every new custodian/janitor that appeared. I wouldn't do anything bad, just some light, poltergeist-related mischief. I wouldn't want to make them panic, but maybe just scratch their heads in confusion once in a while. I might move the mop buckets around so they have to look for them or put other cleaning supplies in odd places.

I don't want to do this just to be mean, but it's because I've done this kind of work in places that were allegedly haunted, but was always disappointed when I never encountered anything (not that I expected much to begin with, I just thought it might have been fun). I wouldn't want the newbies to miss out on the fun that I was promised. :haha: