• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't know. As me that on the day I CTB.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes and I'm tired of being showing tenacity or resilience or strength of whatever feel-good word and not having it bear a single fruit.

• Love
Reactions: Thisisme373
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In some ways, yes. I guess to an extent- everyone on here is still alive despite wanting to be dead- so- maybe we're all resilient to an extent. I've had ideation for 33 years to varying degrees.

I also have the habit of taking on very difficult work things to do. They certainly require resilience to finish- although, it's stupidity that leads me into these situations time and time again.

That said, I probably purposely don't challenge myself socially. Especially not now. So- I deliberately try to avoid situations which I will need the most resilience to survive. How about you?

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
If there is purpose then I can be very resilient also with a very high level of energy. If it's prolonged thing
and there is no significant improvement I get frustrated.

Currently I'm the horse without the stick and carrot so instead of moving forward I stand still and thinking about
dying.

Reactions: NoLightRemains
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Absolutely not, I could certainly never be meant for existing at all, I very easily get tired of this futile and meaningless process of slowly dying. There is no value to suffering endlessly but of course I continue to stay here as one has no choice if they don't find a way to free themselves.

B

betternever2havbeen

Warlock
Jun 19, 2022
I would usually say hell no, but then I often wonder how someone else would've coped in my shoes. I always say "anyone else would've killed themselves years ago if they had to be me" but it's hard to get perspective on something like that.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
I used to be, trauma and abuse chipped away at my resilience over the years growing up and I became progressively colder and numb to the idea of being alive. At 23 I feel completely empty and hollow inside after spending my developing years just trying to survive.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I would usually say hell no, but then I often wonder how someone else would've coped in my shoes. I always say "anyone else would've killed themselves years ago if they had to be me" but it's hard to get perspective on something like that.
I think it's true that people on this forum are a lot stronger than the so-called normal people.
I used to be, trauma and abuse chipped away at my resilience over the years growing up and I became progressively colder and numb to the idea of being alive. At 23 I feel completely empty and hollow inside after spending my developing years just trying to survive.
Me too. Abused from age 6. I guess we just gradually shut down. Our brains go into some kind of standby mode to protect themselves.

Last edited:
telro

telro

I'm just tired
May 21, 2023
No, I think I'm rather weak in this regard. I think that most of the population, if they saw the world through my eyes, would not be as suicidal as I am. But I guess the mental pain tolerance is different for everybody and I feel like I've reached my limit. I just can't take it anymore

• Hugs
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There are limits for everhthing. Even for being resilient. There id a fine line there cause sometimes resilient can be something else such as a person unable to accept their destiny or their own fear. Some people are strong and they hold . But others mask it by living in a bubble in full denial of the world collapsing to their feet

BrutalWorldNot4me

BrutalWorldNot4me

Apr 7, 2023
Very, but I'm reaching my limit. A person only has so much fuel to live with a chronic illness before it takes them fully out. Its been a rough 6 months and probably won't live to see my next birthday. Oh well.