• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hag

hag

Mar 29, 2023
I used to be very resilient. Since I was about 65, less so. Some days, not at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: PurpleParadigm and Kerrtu
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Resilient? No, just a procrastinator.

Reactions: NoLightRemains, roseleaf and Kerrtu
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I used to be but enough is enough.

Reactions: limerance1, Unknown21, not_actually_human and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't know. As me that on the day I CTB.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I used to be very resilient. Since I was about 65, less so. Some days, not at all.
Your screen name is funny

• Love
Reactions: hag and l0stc4use
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Yes and I'm tired of being showing tenacity or resilience or strength of whatever feel-good word and not having it bear a single fruit.

• Love
Reactions: Thisisme373
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
no

Reactions: leftdreaming
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In some ways, yes. I guess to an extent- everyone on here is still alive despite wanting to be dead- so- maybe we're all resilient to an extent. I've had ideation for 33 years to varying degrees.

I also have the habit of taking on very difficult work things to do. They certainly require resilience to finish- although, it's stupidity that leads me into these situations time and time again.

That said, I probably purposely don't challenge myself socially. Especially not now. So- I deliberately try to avoid situations which I will need the most resilience to survive. How about you?

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
If there is purpose then I can be very resilient also with a very high level of energy. If it's prolonged thing
and there is no significant improvement I get frustrated.

Currently I'm the horse without the stick and carrot so instead of moving forward I stand still and thinking about
dying.

Reactions: NoLightRemains
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
honestly yes because the things i've gone through should've made me die already but i'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Ambivalent1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Absolutely not, I could certainly never be meant for existing at all, I very easily get tired of this futile and meaningless process of slowly dying. There is no value to suffering endlessly but of course I continue to stay here as one has no choice if they don't find a way to free themselves.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes. And I hate myself for it.

Reactions: Thisisme373
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I would usually say hell no, but then I often wonder how someone else would've coped in my shoes. I always say "anyone else would've killed themselves years ago if they had to be me" but it's hard to get perspective on something like that.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: The anhedonic one, l0stc4use and dancer-in-adaydream
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Don't know how to answer. On one side I've made it through many difficult things and the fact I'm still alive makes me feel like I am. But on the other side, I'm so worn out I can't get through the littlest of things now.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Thisisme373 and soft-flower345
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
I used to be, trauma and abuse chipped away at my resilience over the years growing up and I became progressively colder and numb to the idea of being alive. At 23 I feel completely empty and hollow inside after spending my developing years just trying to survive.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I would usually say hell no, but then I often wonder how someone else would've coped in my shoes. I always say "anyone else would've killed themselves years ago if they had to be me" but it's hard to get perspective on something like that.
I think it's true that people on this forum are a lot stronger than the so-called normal people.
I used to be, trauma and abuse chipped away at my resilience over the years growing up and I became progressively colder and numb to the idea of being alive. At 23 I feel completely empty and hollow inside after spending my developing years just trying to survive.
Me too. Abused from age 6. I guess we just gradually shut down. Our brains go into some kind of standby mode to protect themselves.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soft-flower345 and betternever2havbeen
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
No, I'm simply very stubborn. If I were resilient I probably wouldn't want to die so much.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and BrutalWorldNot4me
telro

telro

I'm just tired
May 21, 2023
No, I think I'm rather weak in this regard. I think that most of the population, if they saw the world through my eyes, would not be as suicidal as I am. But I guess the mental pain tolerance is different for everybody and I feel like I've reached my limit. I just can't take it anymore

• Hugs
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
There are limits for everhthing. Even for being resilient. There id a fine line there cause sometimes resilient can be something else such as a person unable to accept their destiny or their own fear. Some people are strong and they hold . But others mask it by living in a bubble in full denial of the world collapsing to their feet

BrutalWorldNot4me

BrutalWorldNot4me

Apr 7, 2023
Very, but I'm reaching my limit. A person only has so much fuel to live with a chronic illness before it takes them fully out. Its been a rough 6 months and probably won't live to see my next birthday. Oh well.