• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
If someone travelled to a foreign country (where euthanasia is illegal) and went missing, or was found dead as a result of suicide, do you think it would be worse than if they had stayed in their "home country"? How would you react?

Sorry if it's too personal of a question. The specifics are that I would like to CTB in a forest, where nobody would find me for a long time. However, where I presently am there is virtually no countryside for me to do that in. Hence, the only way I can see that happening is when I travel at the end of this year back to japan to "visit family". It's technically suicide tourism, but not really. It's not a completely foreign country, but despite being japanese i don't have the passport so it is safe to assume that I am considered a foreigner. I just would like to cause the least amount of trouble and I think that if a foreigner went missing in japan it would definately cause some trouble. I just want to rest somewhere peaceful, not in the small confinement of my own room.

L

Lotharius

Mar 20, 2018
If someone travelled to a foreign country (where euthanasia is illegal) and went missing, or was found dead as a result of suicide, do you think it would be worse than if they had stayed in their "home country"? How would you react?

Sorry if it's too personal of a question. The specifics are that I would like to CTB in a forest, where nobody would find me for a long time. However, where I presently am there is virtually no countryside for me to do that in. Hence, the only way I can see that happening is when I travel at the end of this year back to japan to "visit family". It's technically suicide tourism, but not really. It's not a completely foreign country, but despite being japanese i don't have the passport so it is safe to assume that I am considered a foreigner. I just would like to cause the least amount of trouble and I think that if a foreigner went missing in japan it would definately cause some trouble. I just want to rest somewhere peaceful, not in the small confinement of my own room.

Good question. I personally would feel comfortable going to Japan to do it if I couldn't fulfill that scenario where I live. As long as you choose a country, such as Japan, that would decrease the odds of your body not getting sent home, defiled, etc. I suppose I would suggest leaving a note somehow to be absolutely sure you are treated as an obvious suicide. I would imagine your method will make that pretty obvious though. Anything to make your choice less of a negative impact on another country. Best of luck to you

Reactions: shinitai and Smilla
shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I don't see a problem with the foreign country aspect but I do have a problem with the "missing" aspect. You will be wasting a lot of resources while the authorities search for you.
That's true... although the police force is known to be complacent and not really care about missing persons, being a foreigner would certainly draw more attention. Damn..

shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
Ah Aokigahara ... such beauty. Several weeks back, I was daydreaming about saving up and travelling there to ctb. I think it would be beautiful. Idk I see it as becoming one with nature. Can't explain why.
Aokigahara is probably the easiest and best option for not being found, however a part of me wants to travel to the most rural prefecture and really go all out in the middle of nowhere. There certainly is a peacefulness to it that's alluring.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I don't see a problem with the foreign country aspect but I do have a problem with the "missing" aspect. You will be wasting a lot of resources while the authorities search for you.
Not to mention the fying your corpse back to your country of origin

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Not to mention the fying your corpse back to your country of origin

Generally they would cremate in country of death. Similar to Bourdain—autopsy completed in France and ashes were flown back a week later.

Reactions: akosineenee
C

C11H18N2O3

Sep 2, 2018
Aokigahara is probably the easiest and best option for not being found, however a part of me wants to travel to the most rural prefecture and really go all out in the middle of nowhere. There certainly is a peacefulness to it that's alluring.
I like your idea. Your looks should be Japanese right? If you destroy all your official papers, what are the chances they will link you outside Japan?
I don't see any major problem to be honest.

K

krk1110

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone please tell me if it is advisable to ctb in US as a foreigner while on work visa? What would be the risks or legal issues. I have got my N, I thought of waiting for few more months until I return to my home country. But I'm not sure if I will be able to bear all the pain until then. I know its very risky to take N with me and doing it at home is also not a good option. Here I have more privacy and time to do it peacefully. Please advise.

Reactions: lv-gras
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I thought about either going to Aokigahara or jumping from the Golden Gate bridge. I am just worried my "family" might have to pay to get my body back. I don't want to cause any pointless trouble.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018

I personally don't see why it wouldn't be. I definitely would, there's something nice about a land no one knows who you are

Last edited:
K

krk1110

Sep 14, 2018
I'm okay with the expenses of reaching back home lifeless. N dying in a faraway land surely would save the family from that haunted feel and agony when compared to dying at home or reaching thm as a body soon aftr the death.
But can someone please tell me what would be the legal issues. Is it better to ctb in any hotel room than my apt?