• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
I have about 10 60mg pills, my prescription gets refilled in a week so I could potentially do 30 60mg pills (for a total of 40 60mg pills). Would that with a bunch of alcohol be enough? Idc how painful it is, the pain of existing is excruciating enough and I can deal with a painful death - I just wanna know if it'll do the job or not or if I'll likely fail and just end up paralyzed or having serious health problems forever.

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
i really dont think theres much evidence on vyvanse being lethal. it'll likely be a bad experience for nothing and it'll affect your ability to keep getting vyvanse in the future due to drug abuse

W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
i really dont think theres much evidence on vyvanse being lethal. it'll likely be a bad experience for nothing and it'll affect your ability to keep getting vyvanse in the future due to drug abuse
boo.. thank you for reply I'll look for something else

2ndme

2ndme

Mar 15, 2024
its ok. in the end, try and find something thats not painful for reasons that should be obvious