• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
supplydropps

supplydropps

SN Sorcerer
Jan 15, 2020
Hello, everyone! This is my first post despite the fact that I've been browsing this forum for a short while now, but the first day I came upon this site I became instantly intrigued by the SN method. I'm merely wondering if this 4 ounce bottle of 99.6% pure food-grade SN will work. My apologies if the answer to this question happens to be in Stan's guide, it's been quite a while since I've read it. Thanks to whoever reads/answers this! Much love for all of of you

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
That's what I bought.

Reactions: supplydropps
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The bottle came inside a plastic bag and the lid was sealed in plastic. Double protection.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
What doubts do you have about it ? The brand, Loudwolf, is well spoken of by those who have access to it, and the amount you have is more than four times the dose recommended by all sources.

Reactions: xBrialesana, Deleted member 1768, supplydropps and 1 other person
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
@supplydropps, for common questions that aren't in Stan's Guide, the search function on this site is quite helpful. Look for the magnifying glass icon.

supplydropps

supplydropps

SN Sorcerer
Jan 15, 2020
@supplydropps, for common questions that aren't in Stan's Guide, the search function on this site is quite helpful. Look for the magnifying glass icon.
Thank you, I've used the search function a few times just wanted to know if this exact brand would be OK.

supplydropps

supplydropps

SN Sorcerer
Jan 15, 2020
What doubts do you have about it ? The brand, Loudwolf, is well spoken of by those who have access to it, and the amount you have is more than four times the dose recommended by all sources.
I'm fairly new to this site and just wanted to make sure that this exact product would work, but thank you for clarifying!

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Please edit out your photo. We wouldn't want the manufacturer to have trouble or to stop selling because of an association with this site.

Thanks!

Reactions: drake4871, Circles and Shakespear's Brother
Status
Not open for further replies.