• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
So I Tried to setup my beloved Rope with Slip knot.
I anchored it at the other end with Clove Hitch Knot

there are two things to consider, I can only try it at night time, and the rope is 13 feet right now. Adding pics.

I'm targetting Partial hanging, as sitting on end of the stairs seems to put Enough pressure on my neck.

Have tested thus setup, as everyone's awake. but need some review of it before trying.

like Position for leaning, or sitting for pressure.. Probable convulsions risk or if they make alot of noise..and yes, pain.

Also probable timer I'd be dead by. MVIMG 20200902 005307 IMG 20200903 205933 IMG 20200903 205923 IMG 20200903 205918 MVIMG 20200903 205857 MVIMG 20200902 005307 IMG 20200901 165706 IMG 20200822 181737

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Unfortunately, I can't tell you from the pictures whether it would work, I don't know enough about that.

But I ask you why you don't attach the rope to the railing at the top and let it hang down to the lower floor. This makes it easier to find a body position that puts more pressure on the neck. It would even be enough for full hanging.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
that way I might be found and there's stuff below, if i convulse and make noise, it won't be a good sign cause Rope will be tied on floor above..

Also, If I convulse in upper floor, less sound will be there and I can get the rope down quickly.. id something goes wrong..

I am trying partial anyways, so looking for other alternatives which have worked for others... Let's see

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Your setup looks good. At least you have good options. You can easily adjust the angle of the rope via your position on the stairs. And on the stairs you can perfectly align the position of your upper body so that you have enough traction on the rope.
But it is very important that you have some practice in order to find the perfect position. If it takes longer than 15 seconds to pass or if you notice strong pressure in the head, then the position is not correct.
Then the veins are closed, but the arteries are not yet because they are a little deeper in the throat.

Have you already dealt with anatomy a bit?

As I said, the place is very good for partial

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Failed to pass out!!!
I cut the rope and got a smaller one, to try and hang partially suspended by measuring distance.. I'll update again later, probably a new post with failure exp+new setup. tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
No problem, as long as you don't necessarily have to die immediately.

It is quite normal that you have to try a little with partial hanging. Do not worry.

Are you just trying out and are you also trying ctb?

In this case I would of course like to wish you every success with your experiments. That you can find an optimal position that will knock you out in 10 seconds and let gravity do the work for you.

But remember, 15-20 seconds maximum, otherwise the position will be wrong.

Goodbye my friend, what a shame we haven't found time for each other
:heart:

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Oh yeah CTB ASAP.

If I had a switch that I'd sleep forever? I'd just switch it.
I'll keep everything posted so someone can use this as Case study... That's in case I succeed..

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Take enough time to set it up comfortably. Dying is nice if you can arrange it that way.

I hope I won't hear from major any more soon. But until then I look forward to reading your posts
:hug:

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
So I Tried to setup my beloved Rope with Slip knot.
I anchored it at the other end with Clove Hitch Knot

there are two things to consider, I can only try it at night time, and the rope is 13 feet right now. Adding pics.

I'm targetting Partial hanging, as sitting on end of the stairs seems to put Enough pressure on my neck.

Have tested thus setup, as everyone's awake. but need some review of it before trying.

like Position for leaning, or sitting for pressure.. Probable convulsions risk or if they make alot of noise..and yes, pain.

Also probable timer I'd be dead by.View attachment 43583View attachment 43579View attachment 43580View attachment 43581View attachment 43582View attachment 43583View attachment 43584View attachment 43585
Hi there,
First of all the atmosphere in the photo is kind of creepy, but thats a good sign since it is a suicide place...
The knot on your neck seems perfect - That one will workfor sure.
The pipe you attached the rope to, however - not. It looks weak, maybe it's just the looks but better be careful - right? Whats your weight? If you will do a drop, I think the pipe will snap.
Are you sure no one walks the stairs at some time?
Best of luck bro, I really do hope it works fine.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Update: New pics.

I have shortened it, trying for Partial Hanging.

At night, No one will come here. Except if I make too much noise. That's why I'm keeping away with Convulsion..

Also, The pipe is sturdier, as i tried go pull it down with a lit of force, Did not budge.

I do not want to do a drop right now, as I want little pain. Compression of Carotids is mu target and whereby I'll feel that Final Euphoria they mention now and then
but that's just added stuff.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200904_234151.jpg
    MVIMG_20200904_234151.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • MVIMG_20200904_233113.jpg
    MVIMG_20200904_233113.jpg
    930.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20200904_234636.jpg
    IMG_20200904_234636.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • Hugs
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Sorry, that was another bullshit translation from Google Translate.

The knot on the pipe does not appear to be complete. It works, but it comes off faster.

Your setup looks better with the short rope.

It's just a question of your body position and how much weight you can pull on the rope. You just have to try it out. I assume that you have thought about anatomy and know what is important

Last edited:
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
@cyberlordsumit
What thickness is the rope? It looks nice around your neck. I am buying one today.

• Hugs
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Your setup looks better with the short rope.

It's just a question of your body position and how much weight you can pull on the rope. You just have to try it out. I assume that you have thought about anatomy and know what is important
Yes, I am kinda afraid of Passing out on Jugular Veins rather than Carotids..

I Heard if we only conpress The Jugualrs, and stand up, it would make us instant blackout.. and we convulse..

I want to go try and make sure I'm compressing Carotids as well so The total flow stops..
That was My face won't be morbid or disfigured after death and also i believe the probable pain on failure and regaining consciousness would be more if I end up blacking out on carotids..
@cyberlordsumit
What thickness is the rope? It looks nice around your neck. I am buying one today.
it's 12mm one, and I'm surprised with its smoothness, not uncomfort at all..
And I have now a 8ft one and 4 feet one. I'm going for partial, I'm around 60/65 Kilo grams

• Love
Reactions: OnlyTheWind
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
You shouldn't just try, your primary goal must be to occlude the arteries.
You don't want to die just by closing your veins, that's very uncomfortable.

You are fairly light and need to make sure that most of your body can hang freely on the rope. From the knees up and more horizontally, this should give you enough pressure.

Don't forget, if you are not unconscious after 20 seconds, then stop the attempt and reposition yourself.

A backpack with stones as additional weight might be helpful

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
That's a good reminder, more weight should do!!!!

And yes, my goal IS to compress arteries. I couldn't try today, I'll try tomorrow for practice!!
Will keep this thread updated.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
It gives me incredible pleasure to write about your plan with you.
You are so clear and determined, patient and open to suggestions.

I am almost sorry that you will surely be successful tomorrow and that we will not hear from you again.

You are a very good example of how one can achieve any goal with determination and perseverance.

I hope I can hug you tomorrow before you set off on your journey. :hug:

• Hugs
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Thank You for all the clarity this Forum and it's people have provided me.
I have a peaceful means to go, and have found tremendous peace that was unfounded in real life for me after knowing a way out is possible.
It was a indeed a boon than this sight came to my eyes.. and I appreciate all the Good people here for their tine with me.

When I go, I'll update beforehand.. I'm still here tending to Personal stuff.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I envy you a little for the beautiful, peaceful feeling that flows through you now. It feels good to know that the bus is on its way and that you can get on soon.

I am happy for you that you felt comfortable here in the forum in such a short time and that you received your answers. That you have found the clarity and calm for your journey.

But if you would like to stay with us a little longer, then write me a PM and tell me something about yourself. I find you very personable and interesting.

I wish you a peaceful and pleasant journey, without all the burden of life.

Goodbye my friend, see you on the other side. :heart:

P.S.
please remind the bus driver of my reservation.

September 27, a seat in the aisle, near the toilet. I will probably get motion sick and vomit. :wink:

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Update: Trying to CTB, day 1.
Put pressure on my neck, found carotids pulsing above adams apple on sides.. Put the noose above adams apple and below the jaw.
Tightened the noose, and went forward one step below, felt pressure on my neck..

Went back up, Tried the same thing a couple times for 15 minutes just staying in one place, couldn't do it, pussied out.

Will try later.
All i needed to do was give in, Loosen my legs amd drop myself a couple steps down..partially hanging
Is this SI?? or its only unconscious thing

Attachments

• IMG_20200908_001219.jpg
    IMG_20200908_001219.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • MVIMG_20200908_001105.jpg
    MVIMG_20200908_001105.jpg
    808.9 KB · Views: 25
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
This is a prime example of SI.

I'm sorry for you that this bitch makes you so sweary.

Just do it, try it out. Let yourself go and see what happens. If it's not good for you, get back on your feet.
If it feels good, then enjoy the feeling and give the SI bitch a kick in the ass.

Last edited:
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks Mate, I'll keep trying. I know this is my decision, Every night I'll go up there and try amd try until I'm finally In.

P.S. If I accidentally go amd Don't show amy activity for a week, Know that I'm gone. Coz Everytime i go up there I'll go to CTB now.
This and many similar lectures Helped me be Okay with Death.

Last edited:
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Hey buddy
You can't go accidentally, you can only defeat the SI bitch.

You can't leave by mistake because it's your decision, so why keep looking. You made up your mind that it is better to die than to live.

I can only wish you the best of luck in your fight with the bitch.

But you shouldn't torment yourself like that and go there to try. You shouldn't go back until you're absolutely sure you want to die. Every time you risk being discovered

Take the time to make up your mind, to be really sure.

Do not go back until you know for certain that you will not hesitate.

I wish you the strength and determination you need for it, even if I will miss you then.

You are a brave boy
:heart:

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks, I have been preparing myself alot, and it's too much of time. I will try until I go, atleast that's what my current goal is.

I just went up there, Put pressure on my neck, I felt nothing. No pressure buildup, No Passout, no nothing. But i felt something twisting on my neck.. idk what was that but that got me to feel i wasn't doing it right. So I came down again.

The Only way to do it is on one of these impulses, because I have become too comfortable with the current situation i have around me, that's holding me back. In a few days it won't be the same, and I'll suffer. More and More. So I'll try and try until I go.

Maybe it's as they say, One step at a time(?)
I went 2 steps down on my stairs, and pushed the neck down. Felt pressure on my neck, That's atleast some progress.

There are 2 factors holding me back, 1. Being too comfortable right now with immediate surroundings. 2. Fear of botched try

• Hugs
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Update :::: I switched my Method to SN because i was too pussy to hang myself.
Also, I have already started thread for My SN CTB targetting coming days (3/4)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
That is good because it is important that you should die without fear if possible.

Even if it still takes the determination to drink the glass of SN

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Update: They took away my rope and i didn't even notice it's gone. Fuck. lmao.

and my SN was right there haha. Guess I'm going SN all thecway.. 3 days to go.

• Hugs