• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
Recently I've been practicing partial hanging, i use the doorknob on the other side of the door as an anchor point, and put the rope across the door, close the door to create a convenient height, so i can put the noose on my neck while i standing up. I failed many times and i felt intense pressure in my head. But the last time i tried i almost pass out after couple seconds and didn't feel the same pressure again. I put the noose around my neck and padding it with socks, adjusting the noose so the socks won't fall off, then i slowly lower my body, but still i didn't completely let go of my legs, i was like slowly sitting down on a chair leaning against the door. After the noose had tightened enough my vision started to black out then I stood up by holding a table next to me, which is kinda difficult to do at that point. I guess I would succeeded if I let go of my legs and remove stuff next to me.

I feel relieved since i am sure this method would bring me peace painlessly and i already set up everything i need. I guess i will go this way within next few days, hopefully the doorknob is strong enough.

I think primarily i made two mistakes:
  1. wrong slip knot. I have never made any proper knots in my life before. At first I fellowed some youtube tutorials, but they didn't work, sometimes i move the rope downward but the noose becomes bigger and bigger, sometimes it's just too loose.
  2. I didn't tighten the noose after i put it around my neck, i thought i should let it tighten itself when i push my body downward.
The instructions in the following two posts helped me a lot, the latter one has a link to a web page that teaches you how to make a slip knot.
  1. "Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin SI" by 020x
  2. "Painless partial hanging - my method" by kernel_panic
I hope my experience can help you guys, and sorry for my poor English. I wish we can all find the peace that we desired :)

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Recently I've been practicing partial hanging, i use the doorknob on the other side of the door as an anchor point, and put the rope across the door, close the door to create a convenient height, so i can put the noose on my neck while i standing up. I failed many times and i felt intense pressure in my head. But the last time i tried i almost pass out after couple seconds and didn't feel the same pressure again. I put the noose around my neck and padding it with socks, adjusting the noose so the socks won't fall off, then i slowly lower my body, but still i didn't completely let go of my legs, i was like slowly sitting down on a chair leaning against the door. After the noose had tightened enough my vision started to black out then I stood up by holding a table next to me, which is kinda difficult to do at that point. I guess I would succeeded if I let go of my legs and remove stuff next to me.

I feel relieved since i am sure this method would bring me peace painlessly and i already set up everything i need. I guess i will go this way within next few days, hopefully the doorknob is strong enough.

1. wrong slip knot. I have never made any proper knots in my life before. At first I fellowed some youtube tutorials, but they didn't work, sometimes i move the rope downward but the noose becomes bigger and bigger, sometimes it's just too loose.
  2. I didn't tighten the noose after i put it around my neck, i thought i should let it tighten itself when i push my body downward.
The instructions in the following two posts helped me a lot, the latter one has a link to a web page that teaches you how to make a slip knot.
  1. Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin SI - 020x
  2. Painless partial hanging - my method - kernel_panic
I hope my experience can help you guys, and sorry for my poor English. I wish we can all find the peace that we desired :)
Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: Jet Black
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023

1. "Best way to succeed partial hanging and overwin SI" by 020x
  2. "Painless partial hanging - my method" by kernel_panic
Can you break down how you didn't get the exploding feeling a bit more. Everytime I try it it hurts and I get the same feeling like my head is about to explode. I always try putting the rope as close to the chin as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you for shering your experience with us, there aren't many successful attempt details here, very helpful ❤️

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Is there a risk in partial hanging, with body twitching and convulsing while unconscious which would disrupt the position of the person and ultimately result in failure, along with brain damage?

Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
Can you break down how you didn't get the exploding feeling a bit more. Everytime I try it it hurts and I get the same feeling like my head is about to explode. I always try putting the rope as close to the chin as possible.
I can only tell from my experience since I'm not an expert at biology or something. Basically I put the rope below the Adam's apple, and i lowered my head to look down at my legs, maybe that's the reason? And in the first few tries i didn't tighten the noose enough, especially at my back neck.
Is there a risk in partial hanging, with body twitching and convulsing while unconscious which would disrupt the position of the person and ultimately result in failure, along with brain damage?
I don't think it's possible, first you wanna make sure there is nothing near you that you can hold onto. Second the posture of your body and the noose won't allow you to stand up while in unconsciousness, that's why you need to find a position that you can lower your body as much as you can, not just slightly bent the knees. The noose will constantly applying forces to your neck. I've seen some videos and you can't do much things in unconsciousness except swinging around. Unless the rope or the anchor point break, i think this method is pretty much guaranteed.

Last edited:
Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
How far below the Adams apple and wouldn't this end up being around the trachea?
Did you ever try doing it above the Adams apple?
No I didn't try that way, for me putting the noose above the Adam's apple feels weird and i don't think the rope can press my carotids effectively. You should definitely take a look of the two posts that i linked earlier to see how other people do it, the first one seems succeeded with his method.

Reactions: rozeske
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Thankyou for posting this, as someone who is also attempting with the same method those posts you linked as well as your own experience is very helpful. I hope you find peace. :heart:

G

ghost555

Jan 3, 2024
This is extremely helpful to me. The method you have researched and tested seems peaceful enough and thanks to your experience i can avoid mishaps. I will look very seriously into reproducing it. Thank you and may you find peace.

Jet Black

Jet Black

Adios cowboy
Dec 17, 2023
I've seen both posts but I just wanna hear from you. Did you put the noose just above your collar bone? Is it that low on the neck?
Not that low, just slightly below the Adam's apple, i guess if you put the knot in front of you and look up, then above the Adam's apple would work better. The position of Adam's apple is different for different people, so other people's experiences might not work for you, even though i guess most people would put the noose above it.

I think the exact position doesn't matter that much as long as your rope press the carotid arteries. I put a mirror next to me in recent practice, so i can see the position of the rope, maybe that can help.

Last edited:
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
Not that low, just slightly below the Adam's apple, i guess if you put the knot in front of you and look up, then above the Adam's apple would work better. The position of Adam's apple is different for different people, so other people's experiences might not work for you, even though i guess most people would put the noose above it.

I think the exact position doesn't matter that much as long as your rope press the carotid arteries. I put a mirror next to me in recent practice, so i can see the position of the rope, maybe that can help.
Have you not done it because of SI?

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Thank you for your post and good luck. This is really helpful to learn from. Hope you find peace.

B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Socks around neck pinpointing carotids is truly a huge tip, in my experiences so far the rope was up Adam's apple but I guess that depends on everyones anatomy.
Good luck with your attempt and safe travel.