• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I am a 32 year old woman who has given up on life for reasons i won't bore you with and just want to get it over with ctb.
Hanging is the only way that would work for me and at that partial hanging.
I have failed partial hanging from a door Knob last week, but have been researching and found out
♤I used the hangman knot when I should use a simple slip knot
♤I used a thick Polypropylene rope, I found out out softer ones are preferable to minimize pain on the nake. I plan on using a soft but strong belt type of fabric (similar to a necktie)
♤ I was in a sitted position putting pressure with my head but I could only feel the head expanding feeling and not passing out (maybe I was only exerting small weight to block the jugular veins and not the carotid artery) so I plan on doing the kneeling position and leaning into the noose and letting gravity do the rest.
♤I used a door Knob but I have decided to use the horizontal metal rood on my Wooden Cloth Cupboard (hoping it will be able to hold some of my partial weight) since am around 45kg

Hopefully this time it will work🤞if I don't reply to this post after tomorrow well......see you on the other side.
Wishing you all the best what ever you decide ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and I hope you find peace! Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Kyoko shima

Kyoko shima

Drifting in the void.
Jan 6, 2023
I'm sorry to hear, hope for the best. If you'd like someone to chat with for the time being I'm here! Otherwise I hope you find peace.
Oh one more thing I hope you have a good day, take care until the time arrives.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
I wish you all the best. I always failed at partial and could not make it work. Feel free to reach out to me if you like, if you need someone to talk to. I am one year older than you and I have also been though a lot... You won't bore me.

• Hugs
W

Wantodisappear

Sep 11, 2021
All the best..I hope you succeed this time and find peace.

• Hugs
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish you all the best and hope it works in anding my life by hanging

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Today is the day...counting the hours
Just wanted to share a video I found regarding partial from the perspective of a forensic expert....i found it to be kind of soothing

Kyoko shima

Kyoko shima

Drifting in the void.
Jan 6, 2023
Just wanted to share a video I found regarding partial from the perspective of a forensic expert....i found it to be kind of soothing

I hope you're doing well today, hope it goes well
Hope for the best

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Well...I chickened out😔 I don't know what happened but I started having anxiety and panicking as the time got closer. It's not like I haven't decided, not like there is any thing good left for me in this life. I didn't panic this much last time I tried it I was actually content. Maybe it's the feer of failing partial hanging again, since it's my only way out.....any ways I will try again in a day or 2

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Well...I chickened out😔 I don't know what happened but I started having anxiety and panicking as the time got closer. It's not like I haven't decided, not like there is any thing good left for me in this life. I didn't panic this much last time I tried it I was actually content. Maybe it's the feer of failing partial hanging again, since it's my only way out.....any ways I will try again in a day or 2
Don't beat yourself up, it's the most monumental decision you can ever make and SI should never be underestimated.

You'll do it if the time is right for you.

Meanwhile make yourself at home around the forum.

:heart:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't beat yourself up, it's the most monumental decision you can ever make and SI should never be underestimated.

You'll do it if the time is right for you.

Meanwhile make yourself at home around the forum.

:heart:
Thanks a lot ❤️

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023

This, the video, is what makes me afraid of failure. How to avoid possibly SI in unconscious state?

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This, the video, is what makes me afraid of failure. How to avoid possibly SI in unconscious state?
After unconsciousness soon will follow loss of muscle function where the limbs stop properly functioning, but if si kicks in before that you will just stand-up and try again. From all the threads I read in here and the videos i have watched as long as the anchor point and the rope knot is well secured once you are unconscious there is little to 0 chance of coming back. But like most suicide methods it's not 100% guaranteed.