• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'll have to find a way to get some though.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
My other, more witty, response to this would be "no, but it might make you want to build a bridge, or at least ramble on for 30 minutes about wanting to."

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My other, more witty, response to this would be "no, but it might make you want to build a bridge, or at least ramble on for 30 minutes about wanting to."
I really wish I believed in an afterlife or divine realm. It would make this so fucking easy. I could delude myself into thinking the gods want me to die as a test of bravery. Jumping into nothing feels bizarre.

Reactions: Nullm
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I have tried coke, it won't make you suicidal, in fact it will make you feel happy and feel like the world is a wonderful place. Gives you a happiness feeling for most people.

Cocaine makes me so euphoric, even death seems great when I take it. So I think taking cocaine could maybe help, it depends on your mindset. The crash that follows after a coke binge will definitely help pushing you over the edge though, depending on the severity of the comewdown.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Cocaine makes me so euphoric, even death seems great when I take it. So I think taking cocaine could maybe help, it depends on your mindset. The crash that follows after a coke binge will definitely help pushing you over the edge though, depending on the severity of the comewdown.
Absolutely agree, the comedown is horrible. That's completely changes from euphoric to depressed really quick with a sense of emptiness. :hug:

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
How long does the high last? Would the crash be worse than how I feel now?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How long does the high last? Would the crash be worse than how I feel now?

Yes, it would. The high lasts as long as your cocaine lasts. Depending on the purity of your cocaine and the sizes of your lines, one line would maybe you around 20-45 minutes of good time? The crash gets obviously worse the more cocaine you take. There are people that binge through the whole night and feel like a bag of garbage the day after.

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I mean, I even build this component into my exit plan. Take coke before, wait for the comedown, drink N. That way you'll go out with a bang, win/win.
My dream N. Wish it was easy to get.
Yes, it would. The high lasts as long as your cocaine lasts. Depending on the purity of your cocaine and the sizes of your lines, one line would maybe you around 20-45 minutes of good time? The crash gets obviously worse the more cocaine you take. There are people that binge through the whole night and feel like a bag of garbage the day after.
The comedown from E and mdma are also really bad. And it used to take me 2 days to recover the feeling of emptiness.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yeah I'm extremely relieved to have N. And cocaine. And benzos... and all my other drugs. Drugs keep me going.
Oh I'm so lucky to have N. Same as me, benzos keep me going all day. And my suboxone.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Meh, the high lasts for 20-30 minutes. The crash isn't nearly as bad or prolonged as something long acting, like methamphetamine.

the cocaine comedown is 30 minutes of trying to vacuum up any that might have fallen on the carpet followed by 60 minutes of being sad you don't have anymore.

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
There wouldn't be time to wait for the comedown then. I would snort and then climb the barrier. Hopefully no ones around. It's sparsely populated. Imagine getting arrested on drug charges before ctb lol
Is there no way for you to CTB at home or in a place you feel safe?
I don't own my own home and I don't live with my parents. I don't feel safe outside even when I'm not planning to ctb lol

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Meh, the high lasts for 20-30 minutes. The crash isn't nearly as bad or prolonged as something long acting, like methamphetamine.

the cocaine comedown is 30 minutes of trying to vacuum up any that might have fallen on the carpet followed by 60 minutes of being sad you don't have anymore.
If it's pure it lasts longer, I ve been to South America, not gonna mention the country but one gram was so cheap, and very pure, so it didn't leave me very anxious or very speedy, more like mellow and the comedown wasn't as bad as the coke we have in our countries, cause those ones have been tampered with many things like speed and other stuff. The ones that aren't pure are the ones you want more and more and even lick the bag.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
If it's pure it lasts longer, I ve been to South America, not gonna mention the country but one gram was so cheap, and very pure, so it didn't leave me very anxious or very speedy, more like mellow and the comedown wasn't as bad as the coke we have in our countries, cause those ones have been tampered with many things like speed and other stuff. The ones that aren't pure are the ones you want more and more and even lick the bag.
It'd be ironic if I snorted the coke and died because it had fentanyl in it hahaha

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It'd be ironic if I snorted the coke and died because it had fentanyl in it hahaha

It can happen. A friend of mine, which I knew from the forum, died on a coke overdose recently. There is too much garbage in those drugs nowadays. I am lucky enough to know a decent plug with a good reputation, it's always +95%.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Oh yes, fentanyl can make you ctb. There has been a few death from heroin users cause it was mixed with that.
It can happen. A friend of mine, which I knew from the forum, died on a coke overdose recently. There is too much garbage in those drugs nowadays. I am lucky enough to know a decent plug with a good reputation, it's always +95%.
Sorry about your friend, hope she didn't suffered when she.passed away. ,95% that's amazing!

Last edited: