• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Oh yes, fentanyl can make you ctb. There has been a few death from heroin users cause it was mixed with that.

Sorry about your friend, hope she didn't suffer when she.passed away. ,95% that's amazing!

Thanks. And well, I pay a hefty price for one gram of that stuff: ~110 bucks. But you get what you pay for.

Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
Cocaine, from what I've experienced, is a solipsistic euphoria. I absolutely hate it. Cocaine is definitely something I would not take because the feeling would prevent suicidal ideation.

Reactions: Butterflyshadow
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I have tried coke, it won't make you suicidal, in fact it will make you feel happy and feel like the world is a wonderful place. Gives you a happiness feeling for most people.
I disagree. The first time I used coke I was struggling with my suicidal thoughts.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Cocaine, from what I've experienced, is a solipsistic euphoria. I absolutely hate it. Cocaine is definitely something I would not take because the feeling would prevent suicidal ideation.
A
A euphoria disconnected from the external? Why is that bad?
I disagree. The first time I used coke I was struggling with my suicidal thoughts.
How did it affect those thoughts?

P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
Try bungee jumping or skydiving,it will give u a lot of courage and will weaken your survival instinct

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
At a party I had to stop a friend of mine cocaine-induced from jumping from the balcony to the pool, he thought he could have made it.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Try bungee jumping or skydiving,it will give u a lot of courage and will weaken your survival instinct
I thought of that but with the lockdowns..

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'll have to find a way to get some though.
I honestly don't know. The high from this substance is amazing and the low makes you feel like junk, my logic has always been that I feel like junk pretty much all the time anyway, so may as well get high and at least have the good bit (this invariably never comes to fruition mind).
I plan to be loaded when I go, either high or happy drunk, my logic being at least I'll go happy
When I'm hungover I always feel so utterly miserable that I become inert... Any I'm rambling

Love and respect friend

DBD

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
How did it affect those thoughts?

I found it calmed the bg noise that bogs down my mind. I often think about CTB & had attempted in the past, so the first time I used coke I started to clearly cycle through all the current readily accessible ways I could do it & the pros / cons to doing so right then.

I was interrupted by my roommate when they returned home, which distracted the train of thought. We were coming from the same party, I had to leave due to thought intensity.