HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I don't write the rules
you dont get to tell people what they fetishes are or what they have to agree to, reported, do not enforce your beliefs on others.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
you dont get to tell people what they fetishes are or what they have to agree to,
Yes, as I've said. I don't write the rules
And you can't stop a woman if she(inevitably) cheats on you. You came here for an answer and didn't like the response you got. Not everyone is going to validate you and make you feel adequate with your shortcomings
But you don't have to listen to anyone here. Test it. That's the only way you will get your answer. No amount of sugar coating by others will change the results.
More power to you

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Yes, as I've said. I don't write the rules
And you can't stop a woman if she(inevitably) cheats on you. You came here for an answer and didn't like the response you got. Not everyone is going to validate you and make you feel adequate with your shortcomings
But you don't have to listen to anyone here. Test it. That's the only way you will get your answer. No amount of sugar coating by others will change the results.

More power to you
bruh u can fuck right off if you telling someone that they must be happy with being cheated on. take your shitty worthless advice and fuck off my post. piece of shit. not only is what u saying degrading to me but its disrespectful to women saying they all will cheat, take your worthless advice an get the fuck outta here.

• Yay!
Reactions: lukas19 and WhatPowerIs
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@HermitLonerGuy

Th/ ppl in th/ TV intrview tlk abt hw thy hve norml lves - 1 attrcts womn & anothr = mrried

Thnk = wld b wrth findng othr mn onlne wth ur issu bt mn wh/ hve wves & grlfrnds bcse thre r plnty -- ppl hve diffrnt priorties

Thnk th c-ing mn wth ur stuatn & wh/ hve th/ lves u wnt cn shw u hw = pssble

• Love
Reactions: leeloosnow and Cathy Ames
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
@HermitLonerGuy

Th/ ppl in th/ TV intrview tlk abt hw thy hve norml lves - 1 attrcts womn & anothr = mrried

Thnk = wld b wrth findng othr mn onlne wth ur issu bt mn wh/ hve wves & grlfrnds bcse thre r plnty -- ppl hve diffrnt priorties

Thnk th c-ing mn wth ur stuatn & wh/ hve th/ lves u wnt cn shw u hw = pssble

Hi dot, thank you. I seen the videos. The comments on the second video as well are right. There are for sure size queens or those who prefer the real thing . I understand that. But i think if im good in other ways i can find a relationship. I will get successful , make money, be smart, wear suits and a gold watch, use my fingers and oral , treat women great and be honest and kind giving lover in all ways. Il even be a better lover than hung men, fuck anyone like the last guy trying to ruin my confidence, i have my goals and i will become a stud lover man. fuck anyone who says it cant be done, il be the clit commander, the dickless charmer, the micro pleaser, sex god , love god and become great in this aspect, find love and make a woman happy one day.

k sorry for the rant but that guy made me feel shitty and pissed me off lol.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, leeloosnow, lukas19 and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hi dot, thank you. I seen the videos. The comments on the second video as well are right. There are for sure size queens or those who prefer the real thing . I understand that. But i think if im good in other ways i can find a relationship. I will get successful , make money, be smart, wear suits and a gold watch, use my fingers and oral , treat women great and be honest and kind giving lover in all ways. Il even be a better lover than hung men, fuck anyone like the last guy trying to ruin my confidence, i have my goals and i will become a stud lover man. fuck anyone who says it cant be done, il be the clit commander, the dickless charmer, the micro pleaser, sex god , love god and become great in this aspect, find love and make a woman happy one day.

k sorry for the rant but that guy made me feel shitty and pissed me off lol.

1 thng tht mny ppl sy = tht = th/ mentalty tht cmes wth sme of thse issu tht = a biggr factr

Whch cn tke sme wrk - slf persnlly knw ppl wh/ struggld wth tht physcl issu bt thy hve chldrn also womn tht r intrstd in thm

S/ thnk jst remmbr tht = 1 prt u & try 2 nt allw it 2 d-fne u if u cn hlp it

Reactions: Cathy Ames and katagiri83
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
1 thng tht mny ppl sy = tht = th/ mentalty tht cmes wth sme of thse issu tht = a biggr factr

Whch cn tke sme wrk - slf persnlly knw ppl wh/ struggld wth tht physcl issu bt thy hve chldrn also womn tht r intrstd in thm

S/ thnk jst remmbr tht = 1 prt u & try 2 nt allw it 2 d-fne u if u cn hlp it
yes i know for too long ive had a deafeatist attitude, and as you say u know people with this issue and they have children and people interested in them.
i wana try be confident now and try build myself up. just to try and see what happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Parting Sorrow

Parting Sorrow

Feb 18, 2023
Small penis here. I've had sex. Some person ended up marrying me. It ended in divorce later but it had nothing to do with my dick. I'm not going to say it won't affect you psychologically, it affects me and definitely contributes to some confidence stuff I still deal with in my late 30s. But anything is possible and as far as shit goes is fairly far down on the list of reasons I don't want to be here.

My last partner who I'm still not really over and really struggling with had no issues with it either and in many ways we were great and others of course, not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Small penis here. I've had sex. Some person ended up marrying me. It ended in divorce later but it had nothing to do with my dick. I'm not going to say it won't affect you psychologically, it affects me and definitely contributes to some confidence stuff I still deal with in my late 30s. But anything is possible and as far as shit goes is fairly far down on the list of reasons I don't want to be here.

My last partner who I'm still not really over and really struggling with had no issues with it either and in many ways we were great and others of course, not.
can i ask your size? of course small and micro are different but i appreciate your input.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
just saying you can get plastic surgery on your dick. it's a common thing and can be done very well for not super expensive. depending on where you live you could get it covered by healthcare

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
just saying you can get plastic surgery on your dick. it's a common thing and can be done very well for not super expensive. depending on where you live you could get it covered by healthcare
yes thank you, thats also a goal of mine! thank you so much for reminding me . i must tell myself il get the surgery and it will help my body image greatly.

Parting Sorrow

Parting Sorrow

Feb 18, 2023
can i ask your size? of course small and micro are different but i appreciate your input.
Honestly, never measured. I'd guess 2 1/2 or 3 inches. Every one I've ever compared to in small size contest, I've won..I know that.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Honestly, never measured. I'd guess 2 1/2 or 3 inches. Every one I've ever compared to in small size contest, I've won..I know that.
well at least youve had some girlfriends so that gives me hope.

Reactions: frog_prince
F

frog_prince

Feb 8, 2023
absolutely not impossible, you just need to be open and cool about it

D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
I'll be brutally honest with you. Most likely not. Women have their own standards, and they usually have lots of choice from their fingertips. I'm sorry dude.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I'll be brutally honest with you. Most likely not. Women have their own standards, and they usually have lots of choice from their fingertips. I'm sorry dude.
thats also a good point.

RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
Although im kinda late hope i can incurage you a bit with my situation
Yes, most girls would demand some kind of average intercouse with you in a relationship, but there are exceptions.
As my exmple, most of my days im on my period because of constant stress and bad mental state. Like - i get it and it lasts for a month, then comes back after two weeks and its been like that for quite a long time, Im in a stable relationship with a girl right now but i know if i dated a guy he would probably go nuts over the bare minimum of a standard intercourse he would get with me. Along with that, I self harm on my thighs very often and even when im not on my period i wanna spare my partner the sight (idk what can be a bigger downer then this). So no, that kind of intercourse is really not important to me.
I couldn't pass beside this post to not tell you that things like this arent very likely to happen, but they are possible if you put effort, search on right places and have a luck. Luck plays a huge role in things like this and ig abt most stuff in life

Last edited:
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
Although im kinda late hope i can incurage you a bit with my situation
Yes, most girls would demand some kind of average intercouse with you in a relationship, but there are exceptions.
As my exmple, most of my days im on my period because of constant stress and bad mental state. Like - i get it and it lasts for a month, then comes back after two weeks and its been like that for quite a long time, Im in a stable relationship with a girl right now but i know if i dated a guy he would probably go nuts over the bare minimum of a standard intercourse he would get with me. Along with that, I self harm on my thighs very often and even when im not on my period i wanna spare my partner the sight (idk what can be a bigger downer then this). So no, that kind of intercourse is really not important to me.
I couldn't pass beside this post to not tell you that things like this arent very likely to happen, but they are possible if you put effort, search on right places and have a luck. Luck plays a huge role in things like this and ig abt most stuff in life
thank you for the response . i hope i find a woman who that kind of intercourse isnt really important to her either.

Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
When it comes to these matters, a lot of it is down to individual preference. Bumping into the right person involves luck. While I can't speak for all women here, there are certainly many who will value the integrity of the relationship and great company more than what your worries are centered on. The most important part is being understanding of your partner's needs and finding ways to meet them half way. If you manage this, you're already offering more than many.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Next-to-Nil and HermitLonerGuy
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
When it comes to these matters, a lot of it is down to individual preference. Bumping into the right person involves luck. While I can't speak for all women here, there are certainly many who will value the integrity of the relationship and great company more than what your worries are centered on. The most important part is being understanding of your partner's needs and finding ways to meet them half way. If you manage this, you're already offering more than many.
hmm hi lavy youre right i suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lavender Dreams
dinnerliver

dinnerliver

Feb 21, 2023
would you open to dating an asexual woman? if shes not interested in sex in general then a micropenis isnt a problem

also it might sound weird, but what helps me deal with body dysmorphia is the fact that every single one of my insecurities is someones fetish, ive seen a lot of micropenis fetish art while browsing the internet

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
would you open to dating an asexual woman? if shes not interested in sex in general then a micropenis isnt a problem

also it might sound weird, but what helps me deal with body dysmorphia is the fact that every single one of my insecurities is someones fetish, ive seen a lot of micropenis fetish art while browsing the internet
no because im not asexual myself and it wouldnt work out, it would be unfair to both of us.

i am starting to feel suicidal about this again, and starting to think life as a basically dickless man isnt worth it.

dinnerliver

dinnerliver

Feb 21, 2023
no because im not asexual myself and it wouldnt work out, it would be unfair to both of us.

i am starting to feel suicidal about this again, and starting to think life as a basically dickless man isnt worth it.
ah thats not true, many women dont like the feeling of having a penis inside of them either and just prefer other types of sexual pleasures (such as myself!..except im trans soo not really a woman anymore?)
to most women tho sex isnt the most important thing ever, some want nothing more than just a nice partner who will treat her lovingly

other things to consider if youre really insecure
- some allosexual women have a low libido, if its the same for you this could be most compatible
- strap-ons exist if a woman youre pursuing does enjoy having a penis inside of her this could be a good alternative
- there are dating sites for people with micropenises, i googled "micro penis dating" and this site popped up https://dinkyone.com/ im telling you man, this exists for a reason

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
ah thats not true, many women dont like the feeling of having a penis inside of them either and just prefer other types of sexual pleasures (such as myself!..except im trans soo not really a woman anymore?)
to most women tho sex isnt the most important thing ever, some want nothing more than just a nice partner who will treat her lovingly

other things to consider if youre really insecure
- some allosexual women have a low libido, if its the same for you this could be most compatible
- strap-ons exist if a woman youre pursuing does enjoy having a penis inside of her this could be a good alternative
- there are dating sites for people with micropenises, i googled "micro penis dating" and this site popped up https://dinkyone.com/ im telling you man, this exists for a reason
sorry im confused, are you saying you were born a woman and now transitioning to male?

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I was born a woman, im nonbinary, which means that im neither gender, but yes, my sex is female
ahh i get it now yes, i was thinking of transitioning too because of my penis being almost nonexistent or being non binary but i realized that thats just a crutch and can led to other problems since im not really trans or nb.
im thinking today i have to face reality and die, all this talks and nonsense about finding accepting women and it not mattering is bs.

Id 100% just have been born a normal man with a normal penis, whyd i have this curse, normal men dont realise how lucky they have it because this is such a curse i tell you.

• Love
Reactions: dinnerliver
dinnerliver

dinnerliver

Feb 21, 2023
ahh i get it now yes, i was thinking of transitioning too because of my penis being almost nonexistent or being non binary but i realized that thats just a crutch and can led to other problems since im not really trans or nb.
im thinking today i have to face reality and die, all this talks and nonsense about finding accepting women and it not mattering is bs.

Id 100% just have been born a normal man with a normal penis, whyd i have this curse, normal men dont realise how lucky they have it because this is such a curse i tell you.
I hope you the best, I am not going to lie to you, size does matter and a woman will care, but there is someone out there who will find you attractive, if you die now you wont be able to find that person
note: have you considered penis enlargement surgergy?

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I hope you the best, I am not going to lie to you, size does matter and a woman will care, but there is someone out there who will find you attractive, if you die now you wont be able to find that person
note: have you considered penis enlargement surgergy?
thank you for being honest and not feeding me the same bs lies .
no i dont want surgery cause its not the real thing , they just cut skin out from the thigh or arm and wrap it around a cylinder, plus it takes long to heal and is expensive and leaves scars.

Id 100% just would have preffered to be born like a normal man with a normal natural penis.